10-Lee Jooheon

I didn't know that I'm attending the same class as Jooheon. It was P.E. I hid myself making sure that Jooheon won't see me.

Why did you run away from him earlier? Aiiish!! I ruffled my hair and stump my feet in frustration. 

I sneak out of the janitors closet to see if Jooheon was still around. Yes! I changed my clothes inside because I saw Jooheon was coming right next to me so I ran into the janitors closet. When I saw no signs of him, being there. I sighed in relief and tiptoed making sure no one will see me or hear me. I was closing the door and trip on my own feet when I saw Jooheon standing at the back of the door.

"Annyeong."  Jooheon smirked and waved at me like a mad dog.

"How... why.. what...." I asked confused on how he got there, not knowing what to say. I fell down and sat on the cold floor, I stayed in my position totally frozen.

"I know you were there inside so I waited for you until you come out. I hate waiting you know the good thing you came out before I destroy that fucking door you're hiding at." Jooheon lowered himself crouching down to my level.

"Why did you run away from me earlier? I really hate it when someone is ignoring me. It was a big stab on my ego." He questioned with a cold voice almost whispering the last sentence.

"I...I d-don't know. I..I p-panicked a-and ran away." I stared at the ground avoiding eye contacts with Jooheon. Looking at his eyes creeps me out.

"Do you know how pissed I was when you ran away?" He laughed under his breath.

Please spare me my life. I beg of you.

I thought to myself without uttering a single word. I'm so scarred to even speak up. I bit my lip when I saw Jooheon staring at me with his cold face and smirking that send chill through my spine. I could see his dimples in the corner of my eyes, that was cute but his eyes are like a joker's eyes. I can taste the blood coming out of my bottom lip.

"I wonder why Kihyun Likes you all of a sudden." He held my chin with his thumb and lift up my head to make eye contacts with him.

"Please don't hurt me," I begged with a shakey voice. My tears are forming in my eyes. I can't move my body even the tip of my fingers. I just sat there frozen in my position.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. I don't want my life to end here anyway. Kihyun will kill me if I touch you." He smiled at me scarily.

"Do you wanna play with me? Cause I wanna play with you so bad." He leaned towards me closing the gap between us and whispered in my ears that sent shiver all over my body.

I'm sweating but I can feel my body shaking and I feel cold. I gasped and my heart was pounding so hard. My breath hitched when I felt his warm breath on my earlobe.

Did he just blew my ear?

He backed away with a smirk on his face and stood up. He waved at me, starts walking out of the locker room.

I panted hard like I ran a hundred meter lap in a marathon.

Why are they doing this to me?

I questioned myself. My tears began to roll down my cheeks still not moving my body an inch. After a minute of sitting there, I decided to stand up and walk to the gym because sure thing my teacher is going to scold me for being late. My knees felt weak. I held one of the locker's doors for support. I held my knees and my free hand wiped my tears with my sleeves.