30- Unexpected time

Authors POV

Minhyuk saw him. He was sure he saw the man who tortured them years ago. The man who locked them up in a garage for 2 weeks with just 1 meal a day. The psycho guy who threatened them to keep quiet and not say anything to anyone. He has been watched for years now and forgot about all of it when he was with Y/N and Jooheon. He was enjoying too much and didn't notice that someone was following him.

Minhyuk's POV.

I muttered a soft 'I'm sorry' enough for the 2 of them to hear me. Once again everything was falling apart. The happiness turned into sadness once again. I missed Jooheon so much. We haven't talked in ages. I walked away from them so if anything happens to me, they won't get involved. I felt like crying, I blinked the tears out of my eyes and started walking again.

"I have to inform the others," I muttered to my self and Fish my phone out of my pocket.

MinPuppy🐶 created a group chat with WonhoMuscles💪 and ShownuBear🐻

MinPuppy🐶:
Guys I just saw J-hope.
You have to be careful.
That psycho might kill
us all now. I just went
Out with Jooheon and
he fucking saw me.

WonhoMuscles💪:
What? Are you serious?
When? How? What happened?

ShownuBear🐻:
I know I just saw him too
last Wednesday...

MinPuppy🐶:
And you didn't tell us?
What the fuck Shownu!!
Are you going to get
us killed?! You son of a bitch!!

ShownuBear🐻:
I'm sorry okay?
I just got my phone fixed.
I ran over to Kihyun's house
that day and saw Sehun and
Chanyeol waiting for him there
I dropped my phone when I was
Running to inform you guys
But it fell and it won't open.

WonhoMuscles💪:
What the fuck?
That psycho guy?
Damn it we have to do
something.

ShownuBear🐻:
Guys Kihyun is in danger.
What are we going to do?

MinPuppy🐶:
Let's talk about this
I'm on my way home.
let's meet at Wonho's house.

Minhyuk put his phone in his pocket and when he looked up he saw a familiar figure approaching him. He tried to step back while clenching his fists and gritting his teeth in rage and anxiety.

"So you haven't learned your lesson?" J-hope finally spoke. Minhyuk gulps as stayed in his trance ready to attack. "What do you want? Can we just live our Lives the way we want to? Why do you have to control everything?" Minhyuk angrily said.

"The truth is...I don't know. Maybe because I hate seeing Kihyun happy? Maybe because I'm a psycho? People always call me that. I know you're aware of that too." J-hope said while stepping forward near Minhyuk with his creepy stare.

"What do you want? Why are you doing all this?" Minhyuk furiously asks the guy. "Let me get this straight. I want Kihyun................dead" J-hope said whispering the last word. "Oh, and I saw Shownu already. Say Hi for me to Wonho." J-hope creepily smirked at Minhyuk. "Why do you want Kihyun dead? What did he do to you?"

"You don't know do you? Blame his father. He made his only son his payment."

"Payment for what?"

"I really hate explaining things twice. But okay. I'll tell you. His father awed me big time and he just vanished like nothing happened. I heard that he is still alive and hiding so, I'll make him pay. Do you understand it now?"

"Kihyun has nothing to do with his father's debt, whatever that is.!"

"That is exactly what Shownu said."

"Leave him alone."

"Just like what Shownu said. I'll talk to Jooheon about this."

Minhyuk's ear flicks, his body stiffens when he heard Jooheon's name. Minhyuk couldn't control himself so he grabbed J-hope's collar and pinned him harshly to the wall in the alley. "Try touching them and I might go crazy! If you ever touch them even a single tip of their hair I'm going to kill you before you kill them or kill me!!" Minhyuk said while through gritted teeth, his voice full of anger. J-hope just laughed at Minhyuk.

"Do you really think you can kill me?"

"Don't try me. I can be as crazy as you who could kill someone if you want to."

Minhyuk let go of J-hope's collar harshly causing J-hope to slam his back on the wall. Minhyuk glared at J-hope intensely and walk his way to Wonho's house.

---------------
Back to the mall with Jooheon and Y/N

Your POV

"I'm so worried about Minhyuk. That is the first time I saw him act like that." I muttered looking down at my shoes, feeling worried. "I don't know but I can feel that there is something wrong," Jooheon replied.

"Jooheon!" A voice called from behind. We turned around to see who it was. My eyes widened at the familiar figure approaching us. "Hi." Kihyun greeted me with a smile. I tried to speak but my voice is gone. I opened my mouth to try and speak again but there really is no voice coming out of my mouth. I panicked, I feel like I wanted to run away but I can't, I can't move my feet and just stood here totally frozen from my spot.

"Are you okay?" Kihyun asked and hold my face. Electricity runs throughout my whole body. "Y/N. Are you okay? You look so pale." Jooheon asked worriedly. Jooheon held my waist to support me if incase I fell. Kihyun slapped Jooheon's hand and held my waist.

I can't move. I can't speak. Why? What's happening to me?

I just stared at Kihyun with eyes wide open in surprise

I just stared at Kihyun with eyes wide open in surprise. Kihyun looked around and saw a chair outside a fast food chain. Kihyun carried me bridal style and put me on a chair. My cheeks are heating up and my Heart is pounding hard.

"I'll me go get some water." Jooheon said and ran towards the nearest convenient store leaving Kihyun with me.