7-Lee Minhyuk

A/N: For those who have read the 5th chapter already I edited it and add some scenes too. I didn't know that I published it LOL. I'was working on it and didn't realize that I had already published that part. And I'm so sorry  :3 don't worry the story is still the same it's just that I added more scene and edit out the misspelt words ^_^ neomu kamsahamnida yeorobun ^_^
------------------------------------

Since our teacher is not around today. I quickly run out of the classroom so Kihyun won't come after me.

As I was walking at the school premises, I saw an abandoned building nearby. My insecurities got the best of me so I tried to sneak inside it. There are spider webs everywhere, dusts, old rotten furnitures and old pictures are inside as well. It was like a haunted house. But I feel like I'm not the only one who is inside this building.

I heard a creeking sound that's coming from upstairs. It was like the sound of an old door when you're trying to open it. I walked slowly and carefully up the starecase leading me up to yhe second floor, to see if someone was inside with me.

As I was already up I saw a door wide opened but it was dark here. As I was walking  towards the door way, someone touches my right shoulder, fear starts to rise up in my system, i feel terrified. My knees are shaking in fear.

I turn around and saw a guy wearing a black hooded jacket. I scream in fear and closed my eyes.

"Please! Don't hurt me. I didn't mean to invade your privacy. I was just curious because the door was open and I came in. I'm really sorry. Please spare my life." I said with my shaking voice.

"Paboya!" The guys muttered and laughed under his breath with irritation visible in his voice.

"It's me, Minhyuk! Wait! What are you doing here?"

Heart pounding so hard, my knees weakened and I let my body fell on the floor, beathing heavily.

"I told you already that I was curious that's why I entered this place," I explained with a low shaky voice.

"Stand up. We need to talk about something too. Good thing you showed up."  Minhyuk starts walking his way to up to another staircase leading to a third floor?? He turns his head to look at me strugling to walk but he doesn't even bother to help me.

This guy is not even a gentleman! Gosh!! How can he even scare me like that??

"You saying something?" He asks. I didn't realize that I was saying it out loud. I shook my head and fake a smile at him, and even if it's dark, I can feel him rolling his eyes at me.

I held at the wall for support while going up into a wooden old stairs that will soon give up due to all the wholes. Everysteps makes a loud creeking sound and fuck!! I'm scared!!

He left the door open at the end of the stairs and I can see bright sun rays entering through the wholes on door.

Rooftop? I asks myself and slowly walk in the open door. My jaw dropped open when I saw a secret garden in the rooftop. It was fascinating.

 It was fascinating