8-Friends (1)

Sorry I couldn't update for the past few days because my Grandmother died and I have to lylo my self. Please understand :(

-------

After the incident with Nayeon earlier, Minhyuk and I went straight to the cafeteria and look for Wonho, Shownu and Changkyun. As we saw Chankyun waving his hand at us,  Minhyuk let go of my shoulders and walked towards the other's direction.

I slightly smiled at them and sat in front of Wonho and beside me is Minhyuk beside Minhyuk is Shownu and in front of Shownu is Wonho.

"Y/N! Are you okay? What happened" Wonho stood up and asks while chewing his food wanting to cares my cheeks to wipe the dried tears but Shownu slap his hand and Wonho immediately retreated, sitting down on his seat, pouting. Shownu looks at me waiting for an answer.

"Let me get you some water." Changkyun offered (A/N: British accent LOL)

"Oh! Changkyun no need. It's nothing. I'm fine." I lied and shook my head  stopping him, still tried my best to put a smile on my face.

My head hurts as fuck because of that girl. How could she pull someone's hair like that just because she didn't kiss a guy longer? Why don't they just get a room and have sex! Damn! I didn't know my life is going to be in hell in this school.

I whined in my head and pouted at my thoughts.

"The sluts attacked her a while ago. Nayeon grabbed her hair. Good thing I saw it and ran to Y/N to stop those bitches." Wonho looked shocked at Minhyuks sudden news. Shownu gripped his chopsticks and slam it hard on the table.

"Aiiiish! Jinjja!! Why won't they just leave Y/N alone?!!" Shownu growled through gritted teeth and slammed the table hard.

All of the students that are inside the cafeteria startled then looked at us and stopped talking, after a few seconds they continued making noises again.

Shownu was about to stand up and maybe look for Nayeon? I don't know. Fortunately, Minhyuk was beside him and stopped Shownu from going anywhere. I sat next to Changkyun.

"Relax dude, keep eating," Minhyuk said while taping shownu's back to calm him down. Shownu shove a spoon full of food inside his mouth while throwing glares at the student who keeps gossiping at us.

Minhyuk winked at me and I smiled slightly at him, I can feel my face heating up. After I munch all my food, I've decided to go to the Comfort room.

"I'll just go to the Comfort room."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Wonho asked.

"I'm a girl you know! You can't enter inside the girls comfortroom?"

Wonho folded his arm and showed his muscles and mumble a 'bodyguard' while wiggling his eyebrow at me.

"No need. I'm being a burden to you guys since yesterday. I can go on by myself now. Thank you very much." I smiled and started walking out of the cafeteria to go to the bathroom.

As I was walking down the hallway I saw a familiar figure.

Is that.....Sungjae and Ilhoon? No way.. They're attending school in the US why would they come here.

I doubted and never spare them another glance anymore.

"Yah! Where are you going!" A guy's voice spoke to me.