22-Changes

Mondays are the hardest days to deal with, the morning sunshine revealed itself while the sunray's lighting up my room.

Lazy days.

Are they okay? I haven't heard anything from Jooheon yesterday.

I tried contacting Jooheon yesterday but I got no reply. I got up from my comfortable mattress lazily and washed up, dried my hair and wear my uniform. Before my mom will shout and wake me up. I went downstairs to see a usual view of my parent, Mom was preparing breakfast and Dad was sitting on the couch drinking his coffee.

"Oh! You're up early." Mom greeted me with her sweetest smile. It completes my morning everytime she smiles at me like that. "Uhmm... Dad. I think I can go to school by myself. Just stay here and rest. You've been up late at night already." I said while facing dad. "Are you sure honey? I can drop you at school and come back after." My dad suggested. "No dad I'm fine don't worry," I assured Dad. I can feel him worrying from where I'm standing. Mom nodded at Dad telling Dad that it's okay.

"Is Wonho and Minhyuk not coming over to fetch you up? I can ask them." Dad asked. I walked towards him and back hugged him. "I don't want to bother them. Wonho has been busy lately. Minhyuk is probably still sleeping now. I can go to school alone. I'm not a kid anymore." I said convincing my Dad.

"No matter what you say. You'll always be our little girl." Dad said and caressed my cheeks.

"Aigoo Daaaad" I whined and pouted cutely at my Dad while Dad just smiled at me. "Come on and eat your breakfast so you can go to school princess" Mom spoke. "Mooom! I'm not a princess." I walked towards the table and eat my pancakes. I'm so lucky to have great parents like them.

--------
I arrived at school and saw Shownu standing outside the school gate looking at his phone. "Shownu!!" I shouted calling his name and he immediately looks at me with his usual bear smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Waiting for you? I guess?" He replied. "But aren't you with Wonho, Minhyuk, and Changkyun?" He again asked curiously looking around for any sign of the three boys. "No. I didn't contact them today. So I went here alone." I replied and we went inside the school campus together.

---------------
I haven't seen Kihyun, Jooheon, and Hyungwon the whole day at school. The class has ended I went out to look for Minhyuk to ask him something I am really curious about. I saw Changkyun inside the library reading books maybe doing his assignment so I approached him. Changkyun looks at me while a took a seat beside him trying to look for Minhyuk inside the library. Well, I don't want to get caught by the other students and get picked on again.

"Looking for someone?" Changkyun whispered as he copies every move I'm making. "Yeah, I was looking for Minhyuk." I whispered back at Changkyun. "Uhmm. Try to look at the rooftop garden." He said whispering whilst covering our face with the book that he is holding. "Okay!" I replied and went out of the library slowly making sure not to bother the students that are studying. I quickly head to Minhyuk's secret place.

I saw him sitting in one of the benches that he made with an earphones plug in his ears, listening to the music. I tapped his shoulder and sit beside him flashing him a smile. Minhyuk removed is earphones in his ear and place them beside him with his phone.

"Oh, Your here." He said and I just smiled at him. "Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Uhm, there is this thing that has been bothering me since yesterday."

"What is it?"

There's a moment of silence before I could speak again making sure I won't make Minhyuk angry.

"About...Jooheon."

"What is about Jooheon"

His face was calm so maybe I could continue talking about him

"I think Jooheon missed you already."

"What makes you say that?"

"We were at the park last Saturday when he keeps looking at the children playing. He looks so happy and sad at the same time. He mentioned to me that you were like that before. You know he seems to be a good guy and he's just like that because he is with Hyungwon and KIhyun. Kihyun and Hyungwon have no Idea that Jooheon is seeing me. I mean we became friends during the PE class. They have no Idea how sorry Jooheon is because of them. That's why I was wondering if I could ask you what happened back then so I can do something between you and Jooheon."

"I feel guilty hearing that. I know that Jooheon is a good guy. Ever since we were young he always cares about the others and cares less about himself. He always makes sure that the others are safe before himself. But I felt guilty about something I did back then. I want to him what happened that's why we weren't able to come that time. But they won't listen to us anymore. Our friendship ended last 6 years ago. And from that day on they hated us and we hated them as well they became our enemy."

"What do you mean by 'us'?"

"Shownu and Wonho were involved in this I'm sorry Y|N but I can't tell further than that."

"No, It's okay. I understand."

I have to do something for Minhyuk and Jooheon. But what can I do for them? I have to plan about this carefully so they could go back to the once they were before.