28- The Hidden truth

Flashback.

"Hey Kihyun, let's go to the arcade. I'm bored here in your house doing nothing. I wanna play a game." Shownu spoke sounding bored.

"Okay, I'm kinda bored here too. Let's call Jooheon and the others." Kihyun said enthusiastically.

They exited Kihyun's mansion house and went to look for a taxi. Kihyun took his phone out to message the others. After a moment of comfortable silence between the two boys, Kihyun's phone beeped indicating that there is a text message.

"Okay we are on Our way there " Kihyun read aloud. "It's from Wonho" He added. Shownu just nodded at the smaller with a smile plastered on his face, feeling of excitement rushing through his body. Shownu looked outside of the taxi's window thinking of what to play if they arrived at the arcade. They met Wonho, Minhyuk, Jooheon, and Hyungwon outside of the mall. 

They were really happy that day playing like little children do. They look like kids who came into an arcade for the first time. Suddenly a text message was received by Shownu from an Unknown number. 

Unknown:

Hey there Shownu. Do you want
to meet us up? I have information
from Kihyun's Father. All you have to do
is bring your friend with you.

Shownu:

Who are you? 

Unknown:

Do you really have to know? 

Shownu:

Why would I trust someone
who doesn't even want to 
introduce himself/herself?

Unknown:

You talk too much kid. All I want
is to talk to your friend about his
Father is that a bad thing?

Shownu:

No! Unless you tell me your name. 

Unknown:

J-hope! 
Now bring Kihyun here and 
I'll tell where his father is! 
This is the address.
xxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxx

"Kihyun, Someone texted me. He said that he knows where your father is."Shownu said panicking to tell the younger. Kihyun widened his eyes and looked at Shownu with his teary eyes. Kihyun's family has been looking for Kihyun's father for 3 years now. They have no Idea where his father is. He just vanished into thin air without saying anything. 

Shownu and Kihyun ran heading out of the Arcade while the 4 boys just followed them without knowing what was going on.

"Where are we going?" Jooheon questioned.
"I don't know," Wonho answered Jooheon.

They arrived at the address that has been given to them by the unknown texter. Shownu has a bad feeling about this but didn't say something because Kihyun is too eager to know where his father is, and Shownu didn't want to ruin the moment. 

"Hey, Shownu." The boy said. "Thank you for bringing Kihyun here. But I never thought that you'll bring them too." The boy added while pointing at Jooheon, Wonho, Minhyuk and Hyungwon, While holding his cigarette. "Who are you? Are you the one who texted me? You said you have information about Kihyun's father." Shownu said. 

The man laughed at Shownu leaving the boy dumbfounded. The man Clapped his hand 3 times and all of a sudden men started to gather up and stood around the 6 boys. "Shownu I'm scared." Kihyun spoke with a shaky voice while hiding behind Shownu. "Don't worry. I'm here. I'll protect you." Shownu bravely said but deep inside him he's trembling, he wanted to run away. he wanted to shout for help but he didn't he serves us the father of their group ready to protect them. 

"Please, don't hurt us. We just came here to know where his father is." Shownu begged.  The other boys were trembling in fear whilst hiding behind Shownu's back. neither of them knows how to fight back if in case something might happen and since Shownu was the eldest he is responsible for his friends' safety. 

"I'm sorry but I got no information about your father, Kihyun. All I want is you since your father  is a jerk head that ran away from me ." J-hope spoke smirking at the boys creepily. A moment later a man pulled Kihyun away from Shownu. The man wrapped his arm around Kihyun's neck nearly choking the petit boy while his free hand was holding a knife pointing at Kihyun's side. 

"One mistake and your friend there will die." J-hope was laughing crazily. Kihyun was crying but Shownu can't do anything but stare at the boy struggling to remove the hand that is around him. Kihyun managed to throw away the knife but he got a punch in the stomach in return. And that is the time the chaos has begun. They fought even if they don't know how to. The 6 boys were now covered with blood and J-hope ordered to kill Kihyun as a payment to his father's debt. 

Shownu managed to run away from the place pulling Wonho and Minhyuk with him. Kihyun looked at Shownu begging them for help. Shownu hesitated for a moment but proceed to ran away. 

Shownu, Minhyuk and Wonho stopped in front of a police officer. The officer saw 3 kids running towards him with blood all over their clothes. "Sir! Please help us!" SHownu begged while catching his breath. "Our friends are left in xxxxxxxx. Please, Help them." Minhyuk spoke voice shaking in fear. The officer immediately runs going to the address that Minhyuk mentioned while calling for backups. The three boys thought they are already safe when suddenly a black van stopped in front of them. 4 guys went out of the van and dragged Shownu, Minhyuk, and Wonho harshly inside with them, they are being tied up and blind folded.

They were brought to an unfamiliar place still blindfolded and they can't see even a single thing because of the cloth that is wrapped around their eyes. They were locked up in that place for 2 weeks with only 1 meal a day. They were rescued by police officers that's why they escaped from the miserable place. They were being threatened and told that once they spoke about the things that happened to them, J-hope is going to hunt them and kill them one by one. So instead of explaining things to Kihyun, they just kept the things that happened to themselves afraid that one-day J-hope might come and kill them.