24- I found you

AUTHORS POV.

Kihyun was looking for Y/N all over the school campus anxiously. He wants to see her and hug her. When he was walking along the hallways peaking at every classroom to see if she was inside but no signs of Y/N was in there. And finally he saw that Y/N is walking up the stairs with a guy so Kihyun just stared at Y/N for a minute.

It's you. It's always been you.

He was about to cry but he shrugs the tears off just to act tough in front of Taehyun, Seokjin's brother.

I've been looking for you all this time when you were away. I didn't notice that it was you.

Kihyun thought to himself.

----------

When Y/N was walking down the hallway to get into her next class. She felt a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I missed you. I missed you so much! I've been looking for you for a very very long time. I'm sorry that I didn't recognized you from the very start. I'm sorry Y/N forgive me." Kihyun said between sobs. Y/N was confused on what was going on but she didn't hesitate to hug Kihyun back. The familiar feeling keeps rushing through her heart and she didn't realize that tears are falling down her cheeks. The feeling of being hugged by Kihyun was familiar but she can't remember if they have met before.

"I'm sorry that I made all those horrible things to you. From now on I'll be good to you I'll treat you just like the way I treated you before. I'm really sorry. I really didn't know that it was you. I missed you sooo much." Kihyun said whilst crying. He tightened his arm around Y/N's waist causing Y/N to flinch measly.

"I....I don't understand." Y/N mumbled confused but she's crying along with Kihyun. "I didn't know because you changed your name. I'll protect you from now on. I promise." Kihyun muttered with a shaky voice. Y/N could not comprehend what was happening but she still buried her face on Kihyun's chest while sniffing his scent.

"I will sing you songs just like the way you wanted. I will dance with you while the rain pours down heavily on us. I will keep you warm when your cold. Just like the old times Y/N. I will do Everything and anything for you. I won't force you to remember me but I will still do everything for you. I will make it up to you from now on. I will take you on dates just like the  you wanted when we were kids."

"I may not understand what you're talking about but ...... let me hug you for now." Y/N said.

"Yah! You two! Aren't you guys aware of the NO DATING POLICY of this school? Especially if there are classes going on ?" A teacher scolds from behind that startle the two students. They both wiped away the tears in their face and replied a "Yes Sir." In unison.

They chuckled at each other, Y/N head back to her next class even though she's 20 minutes late While Kihyun just simply went back to the infirmary room to see what is Taehyung and Jin are doing.

--------------------------
Y/N's POV

I got scolded by my teacher because I've been zoning out and I didn't focus on my teacher's instructions. I sighed and pouted while walking out of my classroom. While I was walking on the school ground, someone called me behind so I turn around to see who it was. "Minhyuk" I mumbled to myself. They are the people I can rely on every time I feel blue. They serve as the sunshine on my darkest days. They are my comforts, my happiness and all. I walk towards them and flash them my sweetest smile. "Hey, Guys!" I greeted them.

"I heard that you got scolded by your teacher. Why? What happened?" Shownu asks. I sighed in frustration and hanged my head low. "I kinda spaced out and didn't understand the teacher's instruction, that's why. Plus I'm 20 minutes late for the last subject. I'm supposedly going to get detention today but they postponed it because all the teachers are going to have a meeting."I explained.

"Hey, I'm hungry. Do you want to go and eat ? My treat." Wonho said diverting the topic into food. "You're always hungry so what's new?" Minhyuk replied. "I am, and I don't care if you want to come with us or not" Wonho rolled his eyes at Minhyuk. "I know a nearby Ramen restaurant here. What do you think guys?" Wonho added. "Ramen? Aren't you tired of eating ramen?" Minhyuk argued. "Ramen is my favorite! Now! If you don't want to come with us then don't! we're not forcing you to do so!" Wonho exclaimed.

Shownu and I were chuckling while watching the two bickering at each other. I turned my gaze at the man standing behind the tree, while looking at us, or should I say looking at me.

KIhyun. what is he doing there? Why is he Looking at me like that?

A memory of a while a go just flashed back in my head.

Flash Back

"I missed you. I missed you so much! I've been looking for you for a very very long time. I'm sorry that I haven't recognized you from the very start. I'm sorry Y/N forgive me."

"I will sing you songs just like the way you wanted. I will dance with you while the rain pours down heavily on us. I will keep you warm when your cold. Just like the old times Y/N. I will do Everything and anything for you. I won't force you to remember me but I will still do everything for you. I will make it up to you from now on. I will take you on dates just like the  you wanted when we were kids."

End of flash back

When we were kids...... What is he talking about?

I stared at him and Sadness and guilt are the only thing that I can see through his Eyes. He look away and walked away. I wanna talk to him and ask what is he walking about but I have no courage to do so.

Do MinHyuk, Showu, and Wonho know about it too?

I looked at the boys and noticed that Changkyun was no where to be seen. "Guys, Where is Changkyun?" I asked cutting Minhyuk and Wonho from arguing about Ramen."Changkyun has a family dinner to attend to so he went home first." Shownu answered, I just nodded at him. "Let's go. I'm a bit hungry." I mumbled and pulled Wonho to stand up. Wonho wrapped his arm around my shoulder and head to the restaurant.

We ordered 5 bowls of ramen, 2 bowls for wonho and 1 bowl for each of us. "I saw Kihyun earlier." I said. I saw their jaw dropped while Shownu just stayed as his usual expression. "What did he told you?" Wonho questioned. "He.......uhmmm..H-he hugged me. He told me that he should have recognized me earlier. Which is I really don't understand. He also told me that he missed me." I honestly said to them. Their expression turned into a serious one. "Does anyone of you knows why? I'm kinda confused." I added.

They looked at each other. Our ordered arrived and they said to talk about it later so they ate first before they will answer my question.

---------------------------------------

*** don't forget to vote