17-Troubled

3rd Person's POV

Jooheon and Hyungwon are together waiting for Kihyun in front of MX high's gate, a group of guys suddenly approach them. They were àll wearing black. The 2 look familiar to Hyungwon and Jooheon. Of course who would forgot this two boys.

"Where's Kihyun!" The guy with mint hair asks with a cold and bored expression plastered in his face. Jooheon stood up in front of the mint-haired guy and they both glare at each other for a couple of seconds. Both of their hands are inside their jeans pocket that if they pull it out, they will throw fists at each other.

"OhYoongi, long time no see." Hyungwon greeted the boy but not with a welcoming greetings.

" Hyungwon greeted the boy but not with a welcoming greetings

"Why are you looking for Kihyun.?" Jooheon asked, his eyes focused on the smaller.

"Oh, seems like Kihyun is not here with you. Well then tell him to meet us up at the abandoned building later and tell him that I'll make him pay soon. including you." Yoongi smirked and pointed at Jooheon before leaving. Jungkook pats Jooheon's shoulder then snickers at him whilst shaking his head. Jooheon just held back his temper because he doesn't want to create trouble in front of their school campus while Hyungwon Just stared intensely at the boy next to him whom they call Kook or Jungkook.

 Jooheon just held back his temper because he doesn't want to create trouble in front of their school campus while Hyungwon Just stared intensely at the boy next to him whom they call Kook or Jungkook

Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook are only two of Kihyun's victims of bullying before. They attended MX High together and they are now attending Bighit Ent school, but after getting bullied by Kihyun Jooheon and Hyungwon. They decided to talk to their parents and asked them to transfer them to another school because they can't handle all the bullyings anymore. Y/N was lucky enough that she lasted that long in Mx High, because there are Minhyuk, Shownu, Wonho and Changkyun that has been protecting her sincere her first day.

Soon, Kihyun arrived with a flustered face. "Have you seen Y/N." Kihyun asks. The two boys got curious when they heard Kihyun asking about Y/N which is Kinda odd for them. They never hear nor see him lookingfor a girl because he usually doesn't care .

"Why?" Hyungwon asks curiously. "I just want to ask her something," Kihyun responds. Kihyun tries to look around to if Y/N is somewhere to be seen.