26-Flashbacks

Flash Back.

"Yuri. Let's go to the side river I wanna show you something." Kihyun enthusiastically exclaimed to the petite girl next to him. Kihyun held her hand and intertwined it with his, Kihyun smiled brightly at the fragile girl and the girl gladly returned his smile. " I wanna stay like this with you when we grow up until we grow old. I wanna spend my forever with you Kihyun."He Yuri said. "I will do everything, I promise. We will grow old together. I will marry you Yuri so we would grow old together."

"For real?" Yuri asked in surprise.

"Yes, I will make you the happiest girl in the world. Even if I'm just 7 and you are 6 years old, I will marry you. Just wait until we reach 2o. okay?" Kihyun mumbled while holding the petite girl's face. "Okay" Yuri responded with her sweet smile. "Do you wanna go to Shownu, Minhyuk, Jooheon, and Hyungwon? Let's go and play with them together will you be okay?" Kihyun asked Yuri. "Of course. I miss Shownu so much. It's been a year since I last saw him." Yuri chimed excitedly.

"Yah! I'm going to be your husband why are you telling me that you're missing him when you're in front of your future husband?" Kihyun said teasing the little girl "Sorry my Husband!" Yuri giggled. Kihyun and Yuri went to where Shownu, Minhyuk, Wonho, Jooheon, and Hyungwon are hand in hand.

They saw the boys playing with each other while giggling and running to catch each other, The sight was amazing

They saw the boys playing with each other while giggling and running to catch each other, The sight was amazing. They were so close to each other, they look so happy with each other's company. 

"Shownu Oppa!" Yuri shouted from afar but enough for the eldest to hear. Yuri let go of Kihyun's hand and run towards the eldest boy to hug him. "I missed you so much Oppa. How have you been?" Yuri asked. Shownu hugged him back. "I'm fine. I missed you so much" Shownu answered. 

Kihyun suddenly pulled Yuri away from Shownu."Stop hugging my wife! She's mine!" Kihyun angrily said to Shownu which Shownu was taken aback. Kihyun hugged Yuri possessively. "Kihyun, Shownu is just my older brother. You don't have to feel jealous of him. You will always be the one I'll marry don't worry okay?" Yuri assures the older. Kihyun just nodded at the later and Kihyun's face heat up when he saw Yuri giggled.

They run and run without getting tired. Yuri tripped on the stone and gell down on his knees causing her to have a scratch on her knees. "Ouch!!!" Yuri cried so hard.

The boys stopped playing and run towards the petite girl who's crying nonstop

The boys stopped playing and run towards the petite girl who's crying nonstop. Kihyun crouched down in front of Yuri and blew her wound. "Don't worry your husband is here. I'll take care of you I promise. stop crying now okay?" Kihyun comforted the later. Kihyun carried the petite girl and put her on his back with a piggyback ride.