Epilogue.

"You have to hang in there, please. I don't want to lose you again Y/N, just... Just.. P- please." Kihyun said crying while Y/N is being rushed to the emergency room. "I can't afford to lose you again. Please." Kihyun begged while Holding Y/N's hand.

"I'm sorry sir but you're not allowed to go further anymore. Let us take care of this and Wait here until the operation is done." The nurse stop Kihyun at the entrance of thee emergency room. Shownu and the others are behind him. Shownu held Kihyun's shoulder, Kihyun looks at him and he nodded his head to the smaller signalling him to sit down for a while. Kihyun took a seat and burry his face in his palms while sobbing, the others Can't do anything but to rub circles on his back and throw pitty gazes At him.

"I can't, this is the 2nd time Shownu. This is the second time already. I don't wanna lose her again. Shownu, I need her." Kihyun cried. Shownu was rubbing his back in circles for comfort. Jooheon took a sit beside Kihyun, hugged him and cried with him. "Stay strong for Y/N. I promise you. She's going to be fine. I promise." Jooheon said while tears are flowing now on his cheeks.

Y/N's parents arrived with a flustered face. "Is she okay? What happened?" Y/N's father asked feeling anxious. "They are still doing the operation, Sir. I'm sorry." Shownu replied and bowed his head to Y/N's father. Y/N's mother nearly fell from the floor, good thing Wonho and Minhyuk was fast enough to catch her, the 2 boys let Y/N's Mom take a seat first. " I'll get something to drink," Changkyun said and ran towards the nearest convenience store.

"What happened to Y/N? Why are you all here?" Hyungwon asks when he arrived at the hospital, flustered.

"Why are you here?" Kihyun confusedly asks after wiping his tears using the back of his palms.

"Th-they told me a-about Y/N b-being in the hospital. I don't understand why are you two here?" Hyungwon asked pointing at Kihyun and Jooheon. "Yuri...... and Y/N..... i-is the s-same p-person Hyungwon." Jooheon explained while stuttering. Hyungwon widened his eyes in shock.

"No, Yuri died in my arms. Th-that's impossible." Hyungwon said stuttering. "What do you mean she died in your arms." Kihyun asks. "I...I was hugging here that time when Her heart stops beating." Hyungwon said in tears. His eyes were narrowd and eyebrows starts furrowing.

"She is Yuri." Y/N's father interrupted the boys. He stood up and walks beside Hyungwon. "She is alive. Her parents saved her from death. We stood up to be her parents because her real parents told us so." Everyone knew it except for Jooheon and Hyungwon. Well, Jooheon knew that Y/N is Yuri but he never knew that her parents were actually a fake parents.

Everyone was in despair. Changkyun came with a plastics on his hands. He handed each and everyone a coffee and Bread. "Sorry everyone that's the only thing a can afford," Changyun said while scratching his head in embarrassment.

"It's okay. This is better than nothing." Hyungwon said and patted Changkyun's Head. Changkyun was surprised at what Hyungwon did and he stared at him with an amused face. "You hate me.... right?" Changkyun asks the older. Hyungwon just shook his head and smiled at the younger.

After 4 hours a doctor came out of the emergency room and sighed. The boys and Y/N's parents stood in front of the doctor asking for news. "Who are the relatives?" The doctor asks.

"Us." Y/N's parents spoke. "You're daughter survived the operation. It was tough because the infection nearly went to her heart but the good thing is she already survived. We also figured out that she has several fractures on her body. And some..... broken ribs." All of them released a sigh of relief. Kihyun hugged Shownu and smiled but the worry never leaved him.