5-Shin(Hoseok)Wonho

Okay! I ditched school with Changkyun and just literally stayed on the riverside talking to him about me and him, about random things endlessly. It makes me feel even more close to him. Didn't even know that I'll find a friend in thia kind of shool. (I mean I find it hell cause students here are so evil. But there some angels studying here too.)

As I was walking with Changkyun on the way home. We heard a voice talking behind us.

"There you are! I've been looking for you the whole time." We both look behind us at the same time and saw Wonho running towards us.

Changkyun and I looked at each other in confusion, but Changkyun looks more...... scared?

"Yah! What are you doing? Why are you together? Do you know each other?" Wonho asked nonstop.

"Hyung.... Uhm ..... we just kinda.... knew each other a couple of .....uhm hours earlier," Changkyun replied.

"Yah! Did you ditched school again?!" Wonho walked near Changkyun and pulled his ear. I widened my eyes and felt pitty towards Changkyun because that thing sure hurts.

"Aaaahhhh!! Hyung!!! It hurts!!" Changkyun screams in pain while holding his ear that is being pulled by Wonho.

"How many times did I told you to not ditch school huh?!" Wonho said through gritted teeth making him pull Chankyun's ear even more, Changkyun winces in pain. I bit my lip feeling sorry to the soon to be torn ear of Changkyun.

"And how come you let her come with you! You're such a bad influence to the new student!" Wonho scolded Changkyun.

I laughed silently at their action, they look so good. They are like siblings fighting with each other.

"Why are you laughing? Did I tell you to laugh?" Wonho looked at me with wide  eyes. The laughter suddenly turned into a frown.

"Hyung! Please let go of my ear now! It's going to be torn out of my head any minute now! It hurts!" Changkyun cried. Wonho let go of Changkyun's ear and faced me while fixing his uniform. I ran towards Changkyun then caressed his now red ears. Asking a soft 'are you okay?' Changkyun nodded but it looks like he's gonna cry.

"As I was saying.... I was looking for you the whole time." Wonho said. I look at him but he was looking at me which I thought he was reffering to Changkyun beside me.

Is he talking to me? I thought to myself so I pointed at myself asking if it was me then he nodded with a smile.

"Why?" I asks confused.

"About Shownu. He's kinda pissed off at us earlier when you left." He explains and I kinda felt sorry for ditching Hyunwoo when he saved my little ass out there.

Changkyun just looked at the both of us confused.

"I'm sorry. But I don't want you guys to get involved in this anymore. I mean you're living peacefully and here I am ruining it on my first day. It kinda not feel right." I mumbled while looking at the ground unable to look at him straight.

"Whether you like it or not, we're already involved in this." He said making me look at him with a 'what-are-you-talking-about' face.

"You saw how Minhyuk glared at me a while ago right?"

"I don't know what's reason either. He's usually not like that. I was surprised too when I saw his reaction. He always welcomed everyone with his sweet smile but then ....." Wonho said cutting his own sentence.