"Whoaa...don't kill me now. It was just a joke." He puts his hands up in defense. We look at him not convinced.

" What I meant is , you particular females...are so damn beautiful, look at those fits." He gestures at us with his big hands.

He flirtatiously grins at us, trying to save his ass.

"Mhmm...that's what we thought. Us females."I say with plenty of 'tude.

He chuckles at us. "My apologies for all that, what can I get you guys though, and you said a wine cooler right?" He gives me a pointed look.

I nod my head at him.

    "Will a fuzzy navel one be okay?" He says, going into the cooler.

    "That'd be perfect." I say cheekily.

   He passes it to me and looks down at my jacket.

   "Nice coat." He winks at me. "Thanks."

  I move out the way so he can pass Nyema, Tony, and Rayne their drinks. Once we all have our drinks we exit the room to find somewhere to sit.

   At the back of the house, outside,  we find a patio with plenty of lawn chairs to sit in. There's a lot of people but they are all spread out in the yard.

   There's a pool back here, and some people hang in it, clad in party or swim clothes.

"Let's sit over there." Tony points at a spot in the grass where it's four chairs.

We walk in that direction and all sit down. We open up our drinks, and begin to indulge.

The liquor chills my throat as it goes down my system. I take several swigs, marinating in the fruity taste.

   I pull out of my phone deciding to send Marcus a text, to see if he was at the party yet.

Solána : Babe, are you here yet? 🌚

I set my phone down and look over at my friends.

"What's next you guys, because I'm ready to meet some guys." Tony says, thirstily. Her hair is bone straight and her sparkly shirt, glistens in the night.

   " Let's go back inside and dance or some shit." Rayne says, with a nonchalant expression.

     We all stand up and make our way back  into the house. We go through the kitchen, then the game room, to enter the living room.

    We walk into  living room and the lights are turned off, and instead red, yellow, and green strobe lights light the room up.

   The sound of Tyler the Creator's, "911", plays throughout the room. I began to nod my head to the music and sway, back in forth to it.

   I look to my left where Nyema and Tony are dancing together. Rayne just leans on the wall, bobbing her head to the music, and drinking her liquor.

   I move my hips a little , and bop. As the song goes on I unloosen a bit, and put my hands in the air swaying them back in forth.

   I turn around when I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

     My eyes are met with a sight I'm familiar with. Marcus.

I wrap my hands around his neck, and pull him in for a hug.

    "Baaaaby...don't scare me like that." I hit him on the shoulder, sending him a serious look.

"I'm sorry...I just ain't seen you in awhile, and I wanted to surprise you." He leans down placing a kiss on my cheek.