Ch.84 Chills

The next day at the diner, Elena and Olivia took their seats at a table with their drinks besides them and a small notebook and Destiny's diary in front of them.

"Alright" Elena spoke with a pen in her hand "Let's go over what we got so far. We got Mira's wand, the Blue Fairy's wand, Danny's wand, the Black Fairy's wand."

"That's a lot of wands" Olivia remarked in a smile.

"I know" Elena agreed "Anyway, we also got the Red Middlemist flower, Destiny is going to give us the Olympian Crystal later, we got the Dark One's Dagger, Blue Pixie Dust, and Emerald's emerald. And once again the only things we need now is this thing called the Golden Gorilla and the Key of Great Power."

"I really think this Golden Gorilla has to do with some jungle story."

"What like Tarzan? The Jungle Book?"

"Jumanji?"

"Seriously?"

"Well it is a children's book."

"Perhaps" Elena shrugged "But what I really wanna know is what the hell is the Key of Great Power? And I really feel like Brooke knows what it is."

"Agree, we both knew she didn't want to tell us the first time we asked her."

"What is she hiding from us? And why has she been acting so different lately?"

"Well-" Olivia suddenly motioned her head towards the door "Let's hope we'll get our answer now."

Elena turned around to see Brooke entering as they got up and made their way towards her.

"Hey Brooke" Elena greeted "You got a minute?"

"Um-" Brooke froze a bit before calming herself "Yeah sure."

"Okay look" Elena began calmly "Olivia and I have noticed that you haven't been acting like yourself lately. We can tell you've got something on your mind and you're trying to hide it from us. Is everything okay?"

Brooke's face stiffened for a moment, but then sighed in defeat as she took a seat at the counter as Elena and Olivia did so as well.

"I really wanna tell you guys this" Brooke began in a mumbled "But now just doesn't seem like a good time."

"Why's that?"

"Because Danny, Delilah and I both agreed to tell everyone when the time's right. And right now is just not it."

"But you don't have to be afraid to tell us" Olivia put in "If you want we wont tell anyone."

"Yeah" Elena agreed "Plus you could need are help."

Brooke looked down while biting her lip nervously.

"Brooke please" Elena begged calmly "You know you can trust us."

Brooke gave a big sigh before replying.

"I wont tell you everything" she said "But all I'll say is that if we don't find the last two items to break the curse, someone and something horrible could come to Storybrooke."

Their eyes widen as a gasp nearly escaped their mouths.

"Who and what?" Olivia asked.

"I wont say" Brooke breathed "Just not now, I'll tell everyone when I'm ready."

Even though they were disappointed, Elena and Olivia could see how hard it was for Brooke as they had to back off.

"We understand" Elena assured "But if you wont tell us about that, then can you at least tell us about the Key of Great Power?"

"We know that you know about it" Olivia put in.

"Well-" Brooke sighed "The Key of Great Power is something that belongs to this girl, I wont say who she is but, all you need to know is that she's the someone who could come to Storybrooke, and she's very dangerous."

"So?" Elena shrugged "We've defeated a bunch of dangerous people and beings before."

"Well she is nothing compared to them, you know how you thought the Black Fairy was the most evil? Well you're wrong, it's actually this girl. The way she does her evil thing is unlike any other. Now you may know her, you may not, but if she comes here in full power, bad things will happen. And I mean really bad things."

The sound of that sent chills down their spines and goosebumps were already starting to coat their skins.

"You said that we may know her?" Olivia questioned.

"Maybe" Brooke shrugged "It's a long story, which I don't really want to explain right now."

"It's okay, we understand."

"Anything else you'd like to add?" Elena put in.

"No" she shook her head "Look I don't want you to worry about me okay? I'm more worried about you guys and everyone else. I'm gonna try everything to prevent this bad thing from happening, but until then you two need to keep looking for those last two items, and try to be quick. I don't know how long until it could happen."

"Well we would but, we're kinda stuck now, we have no idea where the last two items are."

"We both think that the Golden Gorilla has to do with some jungle story like Tarzan or the Jungle Book."

"That could be it" Brooke shrugged "But if that's the case I don't know how you're gonna find it. You can try talking to Destiny, I'm sure she'll know something about it. And as the for the Key of Great Power, well, you pretty much know the answer to that."

They all sat there in silence for a moment until Brooke spoke up.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled "But this is for your own safety until further notice."

"We get it" Olivia assured "You don't have to tell us."

And with that they all just sat at the counter in silence, neither of them knowing what to say next.

By the time it was for Brooke to leave, Elena and Olivia stayed behind at their table with Destiny's dairy and the small notebook still in front of them.

"Who do you think this bad chic could be?" Olivia asked.

"I have no clue" Elena sighed "But did you see the way Brooke told us about this? She looked really scared and was trying to hide it."

"Yeah I know, I'm starting to think Brooke has met this bad girl before."

"That or she knows more about her and is frightened more than we are."

"She says that we shouldn't worry about her, but it's a little too late for that."

"Agree. She clearly needs are help."

"But she said that we have to focus on finding the last two items, or in this case just the Golden Gorilla."

"But there's one thing I don't get, if the Key of Great Power is with this evil chic, how are we suppose to get it from her before time runs out?"

"How should I know?" Olivia shrugged.

"We gotta talk to Destiny, cause she may the only one who could help us right now."

Epilogue coming next