Ch.7 Evil sketch

Now in the Chemistry lab at Storybrooke High, everyone watched as Mira used her magic with some chemistry to determine the DNA of the found evidences.

"You think whoever that chess pawn belongs to is someone from Wonderland?" Delilah questioned.

"Most likely" Mira answered while using her magic in the chess piece "I'm gonna try to see if I can find a fingerprint that hopefully is not mines."

"What's your thoughts on the others?" Brooke put in.

"Well the soil bits is gonna be harder, for all we know it could of come from anyone. As for the swan feathers, perhaps Miss Duchess Swan may either get some welcoming friends or enemies. And for the blue fairy dust, we'll have to check out on that."

But just as her magic was able to pick up a fingerprint of the chess piece, the door burst open as Danielle and Natalie entered.

"Sorry to bother" Danielle apologized "But we heard that you guys found some blue fairy dust."

"That's true" Mira answered "You know who it may belong to?"

"Well we're hoping it's the daughter of the Blue Fairy, you know Hope?"

"Yeah, everyone knows her. But didn't she disappear back at Ever After?"

"Well that's what everyone thinks, but we have a theory that she may still be alive due to the whole destiny think being a fake."

"Oh" Mira replied amused "Okay it's a possibility she may be alive. In fact, I'm gonna go ahead and check to see if the fairy dust does belong to her."

She then carefully placed the chess piece to the side as she grabbed the bag of blue fairy dust.

"Uh, how exactly are you gonna be able to tell if the dust belongs to Hope or not?" Brooke asked "Because doesn't she have the same dust as her mother?"

"Yes, but there is a way to tell the age of fairy dust, it's by how well they work."

"It's true" Natalie agreed "The older the fairy dust is, the better it works. Unless of course you practice with fairy dust everyday and in that case it makes it harder to tell."

"Well let's find out shall we?"

As she opened the bag, Mira carefully sprinkled bits of the fairy dust into her palm. And after looking around, she spotted a nearby pencil to test it on. As she sprinkled the dust onto the pencil, everyone watched as it began to float off the table. So far it was doing well, but as it floated away from the table, it began to shake and drop as it tried to fly back up, but it just fell to the ground.

"Holy crap" Mira gasped "This is a young fairy dust. That means-".

"It must belong to Hope" Danielle gasped "And that means she must be here! I knew she was alive!"

"Whoa" Brooke's eyes widen "The Blue Fairy's daughter is actually alive, I did not see that coming."

"Can we use the dust to try to track her downs?" Danielle asked Mira.

"You can try" Mira replied while handing her the bag of fairy dust.

"Thanks" she thanked as she and Natalie took off.

_________

At the 'Wonder diner', a popular hang out for the students of Storybrooke High, Francis took a seat at a table and sketched in her little sketchbook while waiting for her order.

"What you drawing?" Lauren Cooper, also known as Madeline Hatter, daughter of the Mad Hatter asked from behind the counter.

"I'm in the mood of drawing someone evil" Francis replied "And I know the perfect someone."

"It's not the Evil Queen is it?"

"No, I already drew her back at Ever After, I'm drawing someone I hate with a burning passion."

"Oo" Lauren giggled "You better show me it when you're done."

"I'm actually almost done, so you'll see it in a bit."

As she continued to draw, she suddenly got a text that made her stop. As she picked up her phone, she read the text from Danielle.

Danielle: Major news, Hope is alive. We found her fairy dust, keep an eye out for her, she may be around Storybrooke

"Whoa" Francis gasped.

"What?" Lauren questioned.

"The Blue Fairy's daughter is alive" she explained still surprised "And she may be in Storybrooke."

"Really?" Lauren gasped.

"That's what Danielle texted me. I can't believe this, just when we thought she was gone forever, she could actually be here right now."

"That's amazing" Lauren smiled "I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for her. Oh here's your order by the way."

She went up to the table and placed down Francis's order.

"You finished with your drawing yet?" she asked.

"Oh not yet" Francis replied as she went back to sketching "Let me just finish these finishing touches... and done."

She handed Lauren the sketchbook which featured a portrait of the top haft of a man in a suit and appeared to be short by her features.

"Who is this?" Lauren questioned.

"The Coachman from my story" Francis answered in a slight frown.

"Oo" Lauren winched "Well this is a great drawing of a hated man."

"Thanks."

"So evil he is, turning children into puppets and donkeys, where does he even get that kind of magic, if she secretly a sorcerer."

"Probably" Francis shrugged "But he most likely gets the magic from the Evil Queen, or maybe the Dark Fairy, I never actually knew."

"Has he ever turned you into a donkey?"

"He's tried multiple times, mainly when I was new to the world when I was all naive and clueless. But if he sees me now, all flesh and bones and now wood, he could try to turn me back into a puppet, only this time, I wont have any control, he'll be the one controlling me."

"Jeez" Lauren cringed "If I were you, I'd rather be an ass than a puppet."

They both snickered.

"Same" Francis agreed "Although the Coachman does sell the children he turned to donkeys, so he's kinda like child trafficking, but with asses, so does that count as child trafficking if they've been turned to donkeys?"

"Beats me" Lauren shrugged "So what happened to the guy?"

"I don't know, I haven't heard from him in a while, even before the curse. But whatever he's doing now, they better throw his ass in jail, and I'm not talking about his donkey. He's a very bad man, and if you see him, run."