Ch.31 Sister search

As soon as she was up the next morning, Stella entered the kitchen expecting to see Sabrina already having breakfast, but to her surprise she wasn't there. But thinking that Sabrina didn't wanna get out of bed due to their argument last night, she shrugged it off and started to make her breakfast.

As she ate, she waited for her sister to come out from her room, expecting each other to say nothing besides glare at each other, but she didn't come out.

"Sabrina!" Stella called out, but no reply.

This was odd, usually Sabrina was always up before her, and since it was getting close to 12, she decided it was time for her sister to get up, even of what happened last night.

"Sabrina!" she called while knocking on the door, but still no answer "Sabrina?"

She slowly opened the door and peeked in, and to her surprise Sabrina wasn't in her room. Confused, she picked up her phone and began to call Hailee.

"Hey Hailee" she said when Hailee picked up "Is Sabrina at your house?"

"No" Hailee responded "Why she didn't come home last night?"

"I don't think so" Stella stated with a worried look "She's not in her room."

"Well I haven't seen her."

"Well if you do give me a call, this isn't like her to just run off and not come home."

"Well I'll try to look for her."

After hanging up, Stella decided to call her sister, but when she did, she found Sabrina's phone n the couch. Now with no way to contact her, she decided to go out and look for her. So after getting dressed, she went outside and started strolling down the sidewalk while looking around.  And when she entered Main Street, she spotted Aidan outside the 'Wonder diner' on his phone as she hurried to him.

"Hey Aidan" she greeted.

"Oh hey Stella" he looked up from his phone "What's up?"

"Have you seen Sabrina?"

"No."

"Oh man" she whined with a worried look.

"Why what's wrong?"

"We kinda had a fight last night and she ran off, and I don't think she returned home last night, she wasn't anywhere in the house this morning."

"Well that's doesn't sound good" he remarked with his eyes widen as he stood up "You want me to help look for her?"

"That be great thanks."

Now with Aidan helping her, the two went to the Hair Salon to see if she was there, but no luck.

"Have you tried calling some of your friends?" Aidan questioned.

"I called Hailee and Sabrina wasn't with her. I'm gonna try calling Olivia."

"There's no point on calling anything" they turned to see Gothel "Your sister isn't with anyone."

"How do you know that?" Stella demanded "What did you do to her?!"

"I gave her what she wanted, and now, I'm giving you what you've always wanted."

And with that she handed Stella a piece of paper as she took it and read it.

"What the?" she gasped "I got accepted into that beauty school that's out of Storybrooke? But, I didn't even apply."

"You're welcome" Gothel smirked as she began to walk off.

"Hold it witch!" Stella called out with a frown "Where's Sabrina? I know this letter couldn't of just happened just like that, you used magic, and you made Sabrina pay the price, now where is she?"

"Why should you care?" Gothel doubted "You got your dream. And you did consider your sister a dream crusher."

"Because I was mad" she scowled "Not because I hated her. Now where the hell is she?!"

"Why don't you use your twintuition to figure it out? But even if you do know where she is, you wont find her."

And with that she disappeared.

"I knew she had something to do with this!" Stella exclaimed with anger as she turned to the letter "And you know what, forget my dream."

She ripped up the paper and threw it into a trash can.

"I'd rather have my sister back then live my dream" she declared.

"That's the spirit!" Aidan exclaimed with a smile "But uh, how are we gonna find her?"

"Well..." she began to think "If I was Sabrina, where would I be?"

"A tower perhaps."

"But Storybrooke doesn't have a tower."

"Perhaps that witch you just talked to created one, now all we gotta do is find it."

"And how exactly are we gonna do that?" she doubted "For all we know this tower could be anywhere to keep hidden from view."

"Then it looks like we're gonna need a special nose" he grinned.

After a moment of waiting, they were soon greeted by Kayla Wren, also known as Cerise Hood, daughter of Red Riding Hood. And since everyone had found out her secret about being part wolf due to her father being the Big Bad Wolf, she was known for having the best nose in town that can sniff out anything.

"Thanks for doing this Kayla" Stella thanked.

"No problem" Kayla smiled "So you got something that belongs to Sabrina?"

Stella handed her Sabrina's phone as she took it and gave it a big sniff. They then waited as she tried to locate the scent.

"This way" she ordered as they followed her.

________

Still in the tower, Sabrina looked everywhere to help her escape. Since her hair wasn't long enough to help her down, she had to find another way to get out quickly before having to wait a long time to use her hair.

"There's no point on trying to get out through the window" she turned around to see Gothel.

"Watch me" Sabrina growled as she continued searching.

"I mean it, you can't leave this tower, try all you want. But this tower is protect by a special spell."

"What?"

Gothel motioned the window as Sabrina went up to it and slowly moved her hand out, only to feel a shock as she pulled her hand back.

"This tower is protect by a spell of regret" Gothel explain "You can't leave this tower as long a there's regret in your heart. And your heart is still full of it."

Sabrina was even more shocked, even when her hair grows out she wont be able to use it.

"I'll kill you for this" she growled at the witch.

"Sure you will" Gothel doubted as she disappeared.