Ch.29 Dream crushers

After a while, Sabrina and Hailee Davis, also known as Blondie Lockes had finished working on her blog as they made their way to Sabrina's house.

"You really think Stella will have time to be interviewed by me?" Hailee questioned as they walked up to the front door.

"Of course" Sabrina assured "She's finished with her homework, she should be free now."

And with that they stepped inside to see Stella sitting at the dining table with he back turned to them.

"Hey Stella" Sabrina greeted "Hailee's here, she's wondering if she can interview you for her blog."

But Stella didn't reply.

"Uh, sis?" Sabrina called out "Did you hear me?"

At that point Stella gave a deep sigh "How could you do this to me?"

"Do what?"

Stella turned around and held up the piece of paper Gothel had given her.

"See for yourself" she scowled as she got up and handed the paper to her sister.

Wondering what was going on, Sabrina took the paper and examined it, only to feel her stomach drop when she realized that it was the letter from the Department of Beauty School and Academy, the very same one she tried to hide.

"Um, where did you get this?" she asked while trying not to sound nervous.

"Gothel gave it to me" Stella replied with a frown while taking the paper away "Sabrina be honest with me, back at Ever After, did you hide this letter from me and lied to me about it?"

Sabrina was beginning to feel everything crashing down as her heart rapidly pound nervously. She knew she couldn't of trusted Gothel, and now because of her, Stella knew the whole truth.

"Sabrina answer me!" Stella demanded "Did you hide the letter from me?!"

Not knowing what else to say, Sabrina had no choice but the confess as her eyes began to water.

"I didn't want you to go" she sniffed.

"You think I didn't knew that already?!" Stella snapped "Do you have any idea how much work you just ruined for me?! All of my hard work to get into that academy just down the drain because of you! This was my chance to get into my dream school and you ruined it for me!"

"I'm sorry!" Sabrina screamed as tears flowed down her cheek as Hailee took a step back while watching the sisters fight "I'm sorry. You would of left me at Ever After High, I would of been without you, and I'm nothing without my sister by my side. We're suppose to stick together."

"Well did you expect it to be forever? Sabrina I love you and everything but, we can't just stick by each other for the rest of our lives, we have to go our separate ways someday. Look I get that you didn't want me to leave, but you crushed my dreams, I would never do that to you."

"Well actually that's not entirely true" Hailee suddenly spoke.

"What?" Sabrina questioned.

Hailee gave Stella a stare.

"Hailee..." Stella warned.

"No" Sabrina held her finger up while turning to Stella with a concerned look "What does she mean by that? What did you do?"

Now it was Stella's turned to feel everything crashing down as her heart rapidly beat.

"You wanna tell her or should I?" Hailee asked.

"You said you wouldn't tell" Stella gritted her teeth.

"Well I was wrong to do so" she frowned "She has to know. Sabrina, earlier today when you left your phone in Math class and Stella found it, you got a call from a writing company about a writing contest."

"What?!" Sabrina gasped "They called me today?! That quick?! Wait, what happened?"

"Well, Stella answered the phone, I could hear the man on the other side say that they would like to meet with you. But... Stella turned it down for you."

The sound of that sent shock throughout Sabrina's body as her blood began to boil while turning to her sister.

"You turned down the most important phone call of my life?!" she exclaimed now furious.

"I'll have you know this was before Gothel gave me the letter" Stella put in "But now that I think of it, we're pretty much even now!"

"I can't believe you!"

"Well it hurts when you get your dreams crushed doesn't it?" Stella scowled "Now you know how that feels!"

"You know I thought this whole time you were the evil twin, but turns out we're both the evil twin! What do you know?!"

"I seriously can't deal with you anymore" Stella growled "We're both dream crushers, I should of never transferred to Ever After."

"Then why didn't you stay at that beauty school?!" Sabrina snapped "You were already living your dream. And you're right by the way, we're both dream crushers."

And with that she stormed out the house, leaving Hailee stunned at what she just witnessed as Stella gave a loud growled before storming into her room and slamming the door loudly.

"Oh my God" Hailee stood there frozen with her eyes widen.

Now outside, Sabrina ran as far away as she could while feeling tears run down her cheeks. She wanted to get away as far as possible as she entered the Stoyrbrooke park where she stopped in front of the pond to catch her breath and wipe her tears. She couldn't believe this, she's never fought with Stella like that before, and she didn't like it.

"I'm guessing you two didn't take it so well?" she turned to see Gothel.

"Oh piss off!" Sabrina snapped "I knew I shouldn't of trusted you."

"Well technically this was all your fault" Gothel put in "If you hadn't of kept the letter none of this wouldn't be happening."

"Yeah well even if I didn't Poppy still would of turned down the most important phone call of my life. Now my chance of an author career is gone.

"Wow" Gothel smirked "First you ruin your sister's dream and now she's ruined yours, I guess that makes you both even."

At that point Sabrina felt more tears pour out as her heart ached.

"What have I done?" she sniffed "I'm such a bad sister. This has to be a way to fix this, I'd do anything to give her her dream job."

"Anything huh?" Gothel sneered as she walked up to her "Let's take a walk shall we?"

And with that she put her arm around Sabrina's shoulder and led her away from the lake. Not knowing where they were going, Sabrina was too stressed to think as she just went along.