Ch.5 Blue evidence

(Flashback) Once they arrived at the Fairy Mansion where all the fairies have their meetings, Farrah and Faybelle took their seats at the long table next to their mothers as the one and only Blue Fairy entered the room.

"Thank you all for coming" she spoke while taking a seat on the chair at the very end "Now you all know why I called this meeting."

"You said you have evidence that your daughter may be alive" the Dark Fairy reminded.

"Correct, and how you may ask? This is why."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a plastic bag containing blue fairy dust that shimmered in the light.

"Your fairy dust?" the Fairy Godmother raised an eyebrow.

"Not my fairy dust" the Blue Fairy corrected "I just found this in Hope's room today, and I didn't even go into her room today until recently, and I found this scattered all over her desk. And we're the only ones with this kind of fairy dust."

"Whoa" Faybelle's eyes widen "That's kinda creepy."

"But don't you see what this means? Hope is still out there, she didn't disappear."

"Hold on a sec" Faybelle put in "If she is still alive, then why hasn't she returned to you, why did she just go into her room and then take off without even a 'Hey mom, I'm alive, so bye'?"

"That's a little strange" Farrah agreed "If she is, not I'm saying that she is or not, if she just left without even talking to her mother, perhaps she must of been in a hurry for something, something that wasn't worth reuniting with her mother."

"Then that must mean she must be in trouble" the Blue Fairy gasped "We have to go find her!"

"How?" the Dark Fairy doubted "We don't even know where she is, or if she even is alive. For all we know, that fairy dust could of been yours and someone could be trying to trick you."

"That's a possibility" Faybelle agreed with a nod.

"But if so-" Farrah put in "Who would wanna do that? And why?"

"Perhaps it was some trickster who needed a laugh" the Fairy Godmother guessed in a frown.

"I refuse to believe that" the Blue Fairy declared "I know Hope is still out there just waiting to come home, and I'm not giving up on her."

"Well Blue-" the Fairy Godmother sighed "I'm impressed by your determination, but how exactly do you plan on finding her?"

"I'll figure out a way, and if any of you or someone else knows a way, please tell me."

The fairies gave a promise nod. And after the meeting, Faybelle and Farrah flew their way back to Ever After High with umbrellas over their heads and wings as the predicted rain poured down on them.

"I hate flying in the rain" Faybelle grunted "Even with an umbrella my clothes and wings still get wet, it's practically useless."

"Well we should be there in a few minutes" Farrah stated "And while we're flying we need to discuss about Hope, what's your opinion?"

"I say she's gone, disappeared just like that. Like what my mom said, it's probably just a trick. And besides, we're fairies, we're made of pure magic. And since Hope didn't wanna follow her destiny, though I can see why, it' so lame. But since she didn't want to follow it, she disappeared, she's now a lost memory."

"You really think it was a trick?"

"It's a possibility, but if Hope is still out there, I wont believe it until I see her."

But before Farrah could say anything, a lightning bolt flashed right next them causing a loud sound that sent Faybelle flying back into Farrah as they began to tumble down, crashing through the trees and onto the muddy and wet grass right on their backs as they felt their wings being crushed.

Now wet, the fairies managed to push themselves up on the wet grass as they tried to move their wings, only to find them hurting in a sore pain as they turned around and just as they thought, their wings had been crushed and could barely be moved.

"Jeez" Faybelle breathed frustrated "This is exactly why I hate flying in the rain."

"Well it looks likes we wont be flying anywhere for a while" Farrah winched in pain as they managed to stand up while stretching their body from the fall.

"Ow ow ow" Faybelle winched while stretching her back that caused pain to her wings.

"Okay we need to get to a fairy doctor now" Farrah declared "And unfortunately, the nearest one is at the school, which means we'll have to walk."

"Damn it" Faybelle whined while picking up the umbrella "And the umbrellas are broken, well this is great."

At that point Farrah got an uneasy that they were being watched, not knowing by who or what, she was starting to get chills, and it wasn't just from the rain.

"Let's just go" she suggested while rubbing her arms and shivering "I have a feeling we're not suppose to be in this part of the woods."

And with that the fairies began to make their way through the woods, fearing of what could be watching them.

As soon as school was over, Danielle made her way to the gymnasium where she saw Natalie Parker, also known as Faybelle Thorn and the head cheerleader practicing with her cheer crew. They had just finished their stunt and were heading off as Danielle went up to Natalie.

"Natalie I need to talk to you" she declared.

"What about?" Natalie questioned as she listened to Danielle's explanation of the Blue Fairy's daughter.

"Whoa" her eyes widen "I never thought of that. You really think she could be alive?"

"It's a theory, but it's gotta be a possibility right? I mean the following destiny thing was declared a fake, so that must mean Hope must be alive."

"Well if she didn't disappear out of existence, then where the hell is she?"

"That's what I'm hoping you can help me with. If she was hiding at Ever After when the curse happened, then she must be here."

"And if not then she must be somewhere else. And how exactly are we gonna find her?"

"We're fairies, we may not have our wings, but we still have our magic. And besides, I have the Blue Fairy's wand, maybe we can like use it's magic or DNA to try to find Hope."

"Well it's worth a shot. Although if she ends up being dead, we say nothing to her mother."