Ch.33 Hired

Now with Gothel out of the way, Sabrina was now able to leave the tower. So once everyone climbed down her hair and onto the ground, she gripped onto her hair with both hair and made sure it was hooked tight on the hook. And once she was ready, she swung down from the window while tightly gripping her hair as she made it to the ground.

"Well-" she spoke while turned to her long hair that was still hooked onto the tower "Time to get this trimmed."

She then tugged on her hair as it fell off from the hook as everyone gathered around to catch the tresses.

"Wow this is surprisingly heavy" Aidan remarked a bit surprised.

"Well I do have very thick hair" Sabrina stated as she turned to Stella "Well sis, you ready to watch and cry at 'The Notebook' with me tonight?"

"Ready to burn your mouth by eating my hot wings?" Stella smirked.

"Yeah we both deserve this" Sabrina sighed "And uh, how come you don't want your dream anymore?"

"Well-" Stella sighed "First of all, I'm not following any of my dreams as long as we're in Storybrooke. And second of all, I'd rather lose my dream than lose my sister."

Sabrina gave a small heartwarming smile "Ditto."

They both exchanged smiles until Kayla spoke up.

"I'm keeping this" she announced while picking up Gothel's cloak and putting it on "And what do you know, it's still warm."

Once they were back in town, they made it to the hair salon where they cut off Sabrina's hair until it was back down to her waist.

"Much better" she breathed in relief "All that hair was getting heavy to drag along."

"So what are we gonna do with all these excess hair?" Aidan questioned while looking down at the pile of auburn hair on the floor.

"Maybe turn them into wigs" Stella suggested "Or into rope or whatever. Which by the way you guys are helping me clean this up."

They sighed. And as they were gathering up the excess hair, Sabrina turned to Aidan who was scooping up a pile of hair into his arms as he tossed them into a large bin as she walked up to him.

"Hi" she spoke to him in a calm voice.

"Hi back" he replied with a small smile while stretching out his arms as they heard a bone crack "Whoa, all this lifting hair is really giving me a work out."

She gave a small giggle while pulling her hair back behind her ear.

"So uh-" she began to say a big bashfully "This may sound completely random but uh, how are things going with your live life?"

"Well-" he sighed while thinking about it "To be honest I don't know, I'm still debating whether or not I should start dating again."

"Are you thinking about dating Ilene again?"

He gave a small chuckle "Perhaps, but a lot of things have been happening these past few days and I guess I'm just looking for the right moment you know?"

"I do" she nodded "In this town, there's also a problem."

"Tell me about it" he agreed as they gave little laughs.

"Hey guys get back to work" Stella reminded.

So the two continued to gather up hair and toss them into the bin while continuing to talk.

"So um-" Sabrina put in in a slight mumble "Does this mean you're still free to hang out with any other girl?"

He stopped as he gave her a small smile "If you're suggestion that we hang out, how does a movie sound?"

She smiled back "That sounds great."

And with that they exchanged one last smile before going back to work. And by the time they were all done, Aidan and Kayla left the salon as the twins stayed behind to open up the salon for the customers. And after going their separate ways, Kayla strolled down the sidewalk with Gothel's cloak in her arms as she made her way to the animal shelter where she worked at.

Once inside, she soon heard noises coming from the pens, noises that sound like a girl's laughter and dogs barking. Wondering what was going on, Kayla made her way to the back pen where she spotted her slightly older sister Ramona Badwolf, daughter of the Big Bad Wolf in a pen playing with the dogs. Because of their wolf like abilities, the two were able to understand dogs and wolves and spent most of their time with animals.

"Having fun?" Kayla spoke up as Ramona looked up at her.

"I am" she replied with a small smile "I really love coming here to pay with these rascals."

"You know-" Kayla put in when a thought came to her "If you love coming here so much, why don't you apply for a job here?"

"I can do that?" Ramona remarked a bit surprised "You guys are still hiring?"

"Well not technically hiring, but you can still work here and give us some help, it could be really handy."

Ramona gave it a quick thought "Perhaps, how do I have to talk to?"

"Scott, he should be here soon along with Julie."

"Julie works here too right?"

"Only on certain days, the other days she works at that shoe store downtown."

"Well I'll be sure to talk to Scott as soon as he gets here" Ramona declared "And by the way, remind me to tell him that his squirrel ate all of those nuts on his desk."

"Again?" Kayla remarked astonished "Scott really needs to keep those nuts locked up."

As soon as Scott Anders, also known as Hunter Huntsman, son of the Huntsman arrived along with his girlfriend Julie Green, also known as Ashlynn Ella, daughter of Cinderella, the two began to help Ramona apply for a job.

"Okay" Scott announced as soon as he finished writing down on a document as he looked up at Ramona with a smile "You are officially hired."

"Thanks" she smiled.

"You start tomorrow, and you'll get your first payback next week."

"Thanks again."

"And one more thing" Julie put in "Don't eat any of the dog bacon."

"I know" she breathed disappointed.

After that, Ramona headed outside where she began her way down the sidewalk, but while doing so, she didn't notice the eyes watching her from the woods, eyeballing her every move.