Ch.41 Wolf tears

Drawing of Scott by HubbyBubby14, wasn't expecting the neck tattoos, but I like it

Drawing of Scott by HubbyBubby14, wasn't expecting the neck tattoos, but I like it. BTW, did I post the drawing of Aidan in my last chapter? If not, I'll do him next. It's also my birthday today so yeah.

(Flashback) It was already past midnight, and Ramona was still out in the woods, crouching against a tree with her arm wrapped around her knees that were pulled up to her chest. Channing's blood were still on her nails, she wasn't in the mood to wash them off, mainly due to the fact that since she scratched him without her even remembering it, she didn't feel like doing anything, not even run.

The moon was the only source of the light at this time, plus due to her night vision, she didn't have to worry about any dangers, mainly since she knew she was the danger. But after a moment of thinking, she finally came to a conclusion of what she must do. So after getting up, she made her way back to the hollows where she peeked to make sure no one was around to see her. And after making sure, she quietly went up to her cottage and went in.

"Ramona" Cerise breathed in relief as she got up from the couch and went up to her sister "I was beginning to get worried that you wouldn't come back."

"Actually um-" Ramona began to mumbled "That's what I came here for. Where are mom and dad?"

"Out talking with the townspeople about Clarissa."

"Well, when they get here, tell them that I'm alright, but I'm gonna be going away for a while."

"What?" Cerise gasped.

"This whole Clarissa case is really putting a lot of stress on me, and everyone is getting more afraid of me by the second. So I decided that I can't stay here any longer, I'm gonna go off somewhere where no one has to fear me."

"Are you for real?" Cerise questioned surprised.

"Why are you so surprised? You know I run away all the time."

"Yeah but that's because you had no reason, and you would always return the next day. But now you're doing this because everyone thinks you murdered someone and we don't know when you'll be back."

"I'll be back when I wanna be back, or at least until they solve Clarissa's death. But until then, if anyone asks, tell them that I've gone off somewhere so they don't have to be afraid of me."

"But-" Cerise hesitated "Do you really wanna do this?"

"I do" Ramona assured in a small sigh "I think it's for the best for all of us."

Cerise could see the pain in her sister's eyes, still not knowing if this was a good idea for her to just run away for who knows how long. But at the same time, she did feel that it may be for the best for everyone.

"Goodbye sis" Ramona mumbled as she turned and headed out the door as Cerise watched her run off into the woods.

She just watched her go, and she didn't even get a hug goodbye.

Now in the woods by the time it became twilight, Ramona continued to run while feeling tears pour down her cheeks, remembering her painful conversation she had with Kayla. But soon she began to feel herself weaken by the stress as she started to slow down while beginning to feel herself dizzy. She tried to steady herself, but she soon fell to the ground on her stomach as she burst into tears.

She just had to let her pain out, and she didn't care of the twigs that were scrapping against her skin as she laid there. It hurt her so much, to feel like a monster and not being able to control it, she just wanted to disappear, so no one would get hurt. But as she continued to sob, she suddenly hear footsteps coming her way as she opened her teary eyes to see Channing standing in front of her with his crossbow to his side.

"Well I didn't expect to find you like this" he stated.

"If you wanna kill me" she sniffed "Go ahead, I'm ready for it."

"Wait what?" he questioned a bit surprised.

"Go ahead" she mumbled "I think I did kill Clarissa, I just didn't know it."

Channing just stood there, still surprised by what he was hearing.

"Well what are you waiting for?" she sniffed "Fire that arrow, get it over with."

She buried her face into her arms and waited for the strike, but Channing just continued to stand there, suddenly feeling the urge not to do so as he tossed his crossbow to the side.

"No" he declared as Ramona looked up with tears stains down her cheeks.

"What?" she questioned.

"I can't do it" he sighed "I don't know why but, I just can't kill you."

Ramona raised an eyebrow as she sat up while continuing to sit.

"Let me ask-" he put in "What makes you think you killed her?"

"Well-" she sniffed "Remember when I scratched you? You told my sister that I went crazy, that I was acting like a wild animal?"

"Yeah."

"Well I don't remember that, I don't remember scratching you, I only remember seeing your blood on my claws."

"You don't remembering going crazy?" he questioned.

"I don't know why but, I don't. And not only that, earlier I ripped apart a pillow, but I don't remember doing it, I only remember seeing the stuffings in my hands and on the floor. I don't know what's going on with me, but these sudden crazy attacks is making me wonder if I really did kill Clarissa, because my sudden craziness makes me do terrible things and I don't remember doing them."

"And you really think your sudden craziness caused you to kill Clarissa?"

"I don't know" she sniffed while feeling her eyes water again "But it sure feels like it."

And with that she went back to crying.

"If I really did kill her" she whimpered "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry!"

She fell back down and sobbed in her arms as Channing too could feel his eyes water just by watching her live this grief. Not wanting to leave her alone, he knelled down besides her and began to gently pat her shoulder as Ramona lifted her head and looked him in the eye to see a look of hope. He wasn't running away, he was staying with her, comforting her.

"I think I should get you home" he finally spoke.

"No" she sniffed, remembering her argument with Kayla "Not now."

"Alright, I just don't think-".

But before he could finish, Ramona's phone began to ring as she sprang up and pulled out her phone, relieved to see that it wasn't her sister calling, but instead Scott. After wiping her tears and clearing her throat, she answered.

"Hey Scott."

"Ramona you need to get over to the Storybrooke sign right now" he ordered in a dismayed tone "There's something you need to see, and it's insane."