Ch.48 Secret envy

Drawing of Sabrina by HubbyBubby14 which is another one of my favorites

Darling couldn't believe her ears after hearing what Lil had said, she was looking at her boyfriend's ex girlfriend that she never even knew about.

"Oh this just got more interesting" Ramona grinned as she continued to watch.

"Wait you and Chase dated?" Darling questioned Lil still surprised.

"We did" she replied "It was for... how long Chase?"

"I uh..." he responded a bit nervously "Can we talk about this later? Darling and I are about to leave."

"Oh okay" Lil smiled "But we should catch up some time."

Darling noticed that Lil was gently touching Chase's arm, and soon she felt her jealously rise as she tried to hide it.

"Maybe later" Chase replied while gently removing her hand away as he turned to Darling "Let's just take our food to go."

After paying for their orders, the two headed out as Darling made eye contact with Lil before leaving the diner.

"Okay I have got to see what happens next" Ramona grinned as she started to get up.

"Stay" Kayla ordered as Ramona gave a grunt before sitting back down.

Now walking down the sidewalk with their orders, Darling needed to know the truth.

"Okay you got some explaining to do" she told her boyfriend.

"I had a feeling" he breathed.

"How come you never told me you dated Lil?"

"I didn't think it was that important, but it never really came up, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I get it. But um, how long have you been with her?"

"I think about 4 months, it was great and all but, she just wasn't for me, so I ended things with her, explained why and she understood, at least I hope she did."

"I don't know about that, she seemed pretty touchy with you" she hinted.

At that point he stopped "You're not like, jealous or anything are you?"

"Me? Jealous" she doubted with a fake smile until he gave her a look "Okay maybe a little."

"Well don't be, the only girl I have eyes for is you, Lil is more like a friend to me."

She gave a promise nod.

"Now let's get to the weapons shop" he smiled as they continued down the sidewalk.

But while doing so, Darling couldn't help but wonder if Lil will try to win Chase back.