IMPORTANT!

ATTENTION

Note: This has nothing to do with this book whatsoever. I just couldn't post it on my profile because Wattpad didn't let me.

....

So for those who know about Krisy aka TheChristianGirl12 who has left Wattpad, but don't know why, I have a message from her explaining the reason:

••••

Hey guys, It's Krisy.

I know you're all very confused about why I left. I left for multiple of reasons.

Many of them had to do being busy but some were personal.

This time I've left for good. But I don't regret the decisions I've made. Wattpad has been good for me and I had my run.

But not everything works out. I won't regret coming to Wattpad because I got to meet you guys, especially my sister A.

You guys all hold a special place in my heart and always will. I've had countless amount of happy memories with you guys.

You guys were my Wattpad family. The ones I could count on to catch me when I fell, and the ones to brightened my darkest days.

I went from TheChristianGirl12 to Krisy_I_Am to Girl_Of_The_Ocean to Random_Canadian to TheChristianGirl12.

I'm so glad I joined Wattpad on August 20th, 2016. Now it ended on April 4th, 2018.

I want to say thanks to a few people.

1. Skywalkers123 aka my Sis.

Thanks for being my sister and my best friend. I'm glad you and I can still talk.

You've always been there for me when I needed it and loved me when I felt worthless.

You were my stars in my darkness night and my rainbow during my rainy days.

I know you'll take care of everyone for me. I'm looking forward to coming to the Dominican Republic

I love you sis.

2. Beth

Thanks for being like a cousin to me.

You always complimented my work and knew how to cheer me up.

You defended me when I couldn't defend myself. You always had the right words to say to me.

You're kind and compassionate. I'll miss you.

3. Cherry

I know you've been struggling and I hope you solve whatever it is you've been having trouble with.

You were like my little cousin. I'm glad you still have others.

I'll miss you a lot, but if you ever need help, find a way to reach me.

4. Hannah

Thanks for being with me a lot in the last few months.

You've been a real encourager to me and I really appreciate it.

Be a beacon of hope to everyone. Be the tower of strength.

I'm really glad to have met you all.

If you ever find or need me, this is where you can find me:

Kristen Baker on Instagram

That Craftastic Team on Etsy

Krisy I Am on YouTube.

I'm very sorry guys but I had to do this. I also need to spend more time with my family.

If you've ever seen Fairy Tail, I'm kinda in the situation where Natsu runs away for a year to get stronger.

Guys, always be there for each other.

Keep Smiling 😎
~Krisy

••••

So...yeah.