Finally

Happy Valentine's day! ( Well it's Valentine's day where I'm living I don't know if it's the same date as where you guys are, I  am currently living in the D.R)

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to....All of you! (But mainly my little sister, she encouraged me write this)

Enjoy!

_______________________

As the sun was making its way to disappear out of the blue sky, there sat at the edge of the stable's runway,

A blonde warrior who was just looking at the beautiful scene before her eyes, thinking about everything that's has happened  in the past few days, weeks...Months.

How everything the dragon riders have been through first it was Dagur, then Heather, later was the dragon hunters, viggo, her almost dying because of the scourge of Odin,

Mala and the defenders of the wing,  And the relationship between her and hiccup.

They had been through so much, but even though everything that's happened, made her and hiccup become closer together, but she can't help feel a little doubt since they aren't exactly an official couple.

Sure there where those times where she kissed him but she doesn't even know if before she was even having feelings for him.

But now, she has finally been able to recognize what she is feeling for the one legged boy.

After the scourge of Odin, when she was almost dying, when he said those words that she couldn't believe they came out of his mouth, there, was where she realized her true feeling's for him.

Then when they nearly escaped  death when Mala was about to kill them..

                   Flashback

When hiccup saw the sword that Mala pulled literally out of nowhere pointed to his throat, he felt himself stiffen, and a lump form in his throat. He's was utterly scared.

He had no idea of what to do now  nor of what was going to happen next, or if he's even going to be able to live.

As the rest of the tribe came and surrounded him and Astrid who was behind him along with the dragon riders, Mala raised her sword aiming for his neck.

There, everything went in slow motion for him as he was seeing the angry and broken queen, swinging her deadly weapon at him.

He close his eyes waiting for him to see Valhalla in front of him....But the blow never came.

He opened his eyes, and what he saw, frightened him more than the current situation he was in.

There, on the ground, was Astrid holding her stomach and coughing our blood as Mala looked at her with a terrified expression.

"How....DARE....You....Try to...Kill...Hiccup..." Astrid managed to say before she fell to the ground holding her stomach and coughing.

Once hiccup realized what was happening he widened his eyes and rushed over to the girl that saved his life.

"ASTRID!" Was all he could say as he saw how fast she was loosing blood.

His instincts where to take of his tunic. He wrapped it around her stomach while putting pressure on  the wound a little so it could in some hopes minimize the bleeding.

"Ahhh!" Astrid let out a sharp cry as she closed her eyes while tears threatened to fall out. She let them out anyway.

Hiccup bit his lip trying to keep himself from breaking into tears himself.