Come Back To Us

{ "Come Back ...To US" HTTYD2 Modern One-Shot Short Story

To US" HTTYD2 Modern One-Shot Short Story

[The picture does NOT belong to me]

Enjoy!}

...

As weird as it may sound, some people don't really need a human being to whom they can give all their love and devotion.

Now wait a second before you leave.

Some people don't need to experience this feeling; to cherish, to appreciate, to care.

Others, do.

It's either "I was born alone (unless if said person is a twin) and I'll die alone"

Or,

“I was put on this Earth to love, to find love and to be loved”

Either way, it's both a wonderful tragedy if you think about it.

Yeah...

The sad thing is; some people are an unlucky example of the two combined.

••°••°••°••°••

This is all my fault...Right?

Troubling thoughts surrounded the weak minded, or those with enough will power to stand tall no matter the consequences.

It didn't matter who was who in this case. Words have been said, actions have been done and hearts have been broken. There's no such thing as a happy ending; Especially in this life.

Nevertheless, the young man kept thinking on wether he should let it go or just feel guilty for something he's not even sure that it was his fault.

Right, I wouldn't be here if it was for something she did; I was the idiot.

He tells himself that, constantly, even though his heart says otherwise.

His twisted heart and confused mind have been on a constant fight for reasoning and logic concerning his well being. But still no answer was available to restore his broken spirit.

Before, he's been having major delusions, to the point where he would just likely stare at any twenty to twenty-four-ish looking blonde female and assume it was her.

He would call them by her name, run to them like she was there waiting for him , and start apologizing profusely like if they were actually her.