Caught P2

And here's the one you guys been waiting for (well me)

You guys asked for it, here it is.

Enjoy!
....

"Well that was... Awful" Hiccup sighed as he walked  out from the stares the villager's where giving him.

Yep, you could guess that all of Berk heard the chief's commands and Hiccup has been avoiding the people at all cost since it was too embarrassing.

Toothless 'laughed' at his rider who still has some tint of red on his face from embarrassment.

"Oh don't laugh bud, it's not funny" Hiccup said glaring at the Dragon.

"Hey Hiccup" came in Astrid's voice out of nowhere making Hiccup Yelp in surprise.

"ASTRID?! oh Astrid its you, phew just you, wait.." Hiccup said remembering what happened minutes ago with his dad.

He looked around seeing that the village had their eyes on the young secret couple, so Hiccup began to back away slowly from her as to not seem, suspicious.

"Whats wrong?" Astrid said taking a few steps to him putting a hand on his shoulder. She sensed his weird behavior.

"Uh nothing! Nothing's​.. Wrong heh" he said smiling nervously.

Astrid have him 'the look' and he gulped

'Oh no she's on to me ugh girlfriend senses why did have to be girlfriend senses' Hiccup thought.

"Hiccup we both know you're lying, so..Out with it" she demanded crossing her arms over her chest, Hiccup sighed defeated.

"Fine..But not here" he said and mounted Toothless.

"Why?" Astrid asked.

"Uh it's​ uh..Not the best place to talk about it" Hiccup said and shivered when he said 'it' again remembering the talk him and his father had.

Astrid looked at him questionably but shrugged it off and mounted Toothless behind her boyfriend, and they shot up to the sky.
....

"So what was it you wanted to talk about that it has to be here?" Astrid said gesturing to the cove where they where currently in.

"Uh well, it was you actually that said that but.." Hiccup said and sat down at the edge of the lake.

Toothless was off playing with some butterfly's that he found interesting while Hiccup gestured to Astrid to come in seat besides him patting the space next to him.

She gladly accepted and sat besides him.

"Well you see" Hiccup started and looked at the water in front of him.

"My dad he uh.. Found us at the bottom of..Of the steps to the Great Hall." Hiccup said and looked at her to see her reaction.

"Wait so he-?"

"Saw us kissing? Yes..Yes he did" Hiccup finished for her.

Astrid blushed lightly but frown thinking on that's why Hiccup said they couldn't talk over at the village but here, meaning that there might be a problem with them being in a relationship.

Hiccup noticed her quietness and her frown, thinking the same thing so he quickly said:

"He's totally ok with it though" he said making look at him confused.

"What? How do you know?" She asked that question for no reason but he answered anyway.

"Well when I came home, he was actually waiting for me to talk about, well that exactly" he said remembering that scare his dad gave him when he entered the house thinking no one was there.

"Believe me at first, I was scared since he was talking about me keeping secrets and that nothing happens on this island without him hearing about it"

"Which we are" Astrid cleared out the 'keeping secret" part and Hiccup rolled his eyes playfully.

"Anyway, when he said 'lets talk about Astrid', he made me confess, me saying that I should've told him about us but I didn't know how," Hiccup said and Astrid raised an eyebrow.

"Then what happened?" She asked

"He burst out laughing" Hiccup said making Astrid laugh too.

"I was just standing there, confused on why he was laughing but I laughed with him awkwardly"

"Like you always do" Astrid interrupted.

"What? I-hey!" Hiccup said offended and Astrid burst out into laughter holding her stomach.

Hiccup just sat there with an annoyed face. And it made Astrid laugh harder.

"Ok ok I'm sorry, keep going" Astrid insisted once her laughter died down.

"Thank you" Hiccup said sarcastically and Astrid lightly punched his shoulder.

"Ok ok Anyway, where was I? Ok yeah. I asked him if he was mad, and he said he was actually hoping for this" he said and Astrid's expression turned to surprised.

"He said that 'now it's easier for me to become chief' which made me question his parenting skills and purposes.   " he said and Astrid giggled.

There was a pause for a few seconds and Hiccup's face turned red.

Astrid looked over at him knowing the story wasn't over yet.

"Ok Hiccup, your face is red and it's not that cold out, what happened next?" She said.

Hiccup scratch the back of his neck nervously avoiding his girlfriend's penetrating eyes.

"He uh.. Well..He asked that if we...'Did it' yet..." He said.

Now it was Astrid's turn to turn bright red.

"...what... Thor." Astrid said surprised.

"Why would he even say that?" Astrid asked unbelievingly.

"I don't know,  but before I closed the door to get away from that awkwardness, he shouted ' GO AND MAKE ME GRANDBABIES' and I think all of Berk heard that." Hiccup said and Astrid looked at the ground.

"Wow.. Just.. Wow" Astrid said still looking at the ground.

"Yeah, apparently he's totally fine with us having-"

"Don't say it!" Astrid interrupted and there was a long silence.

"What do you want to do now?" Astrid said after she calmed down from all the.. Well that.

"Well since my Dad's ok with it we could just go and-"

"HICCUP!"
...

I was going to go farther actually, but I decided its still not time 😂😂😂

One day....One day....

Lol but it's not actually going to be in one day just so you know XD

Hope you liked it (cause I did)

This was actually going to be called 'the awkward talk' but nah I didn't like it so I stuck  with this

Well that's all...For now..

And I'll..See you guys on the next update!

Have a great day!

Skywalkers123