Seriously? P3.

Uh hi

Nevermind

Enjoy!
....

"So..later!" Snotlout said and walked away.

The twins looked at each other and snickered. Mischievous things are passing through their brains at this moment.

"Oh no you don't, just because Hiccup is gone, doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want" Astrid said serious.

"Oh c'mon! A, think of all the possibilities we have since the edge is now Hiccup free! I mean, my brain storming right now, hah! Let's do a bore race! Or let's go dragon racing!...To the death!" Tuffnut said while Ruffnut sang some Dramatic tune.

"No! No Dragon racing or bore racing what so ever! The only 'fun' you guys will he having will be cleaning the stables and checking are defense's." Astrid said sternly.

"I think Astrid doesn't know the definition of 'fun'" Tuffnut whispered to his sister who nodded.

"I heard that, I don't have time for this, fishlegs, do not! Let them out of your sight!" Astrid commanded the husky boy.

"What? On no con-" Fishlegs was cut off by Astrid sending him a glare. Larse smiled.

"... Fine" Fishlegs reluctantly obeyed.

Astrid sighed and turned to Larse who looked at her in amazement.

"Now let's see about that headache, come" she said heading out of the clubhouse down the ramp to her hut, Larse Following behind her.
....

"Ok let's see.." Astrid mumbled looking through her shelve that had different kinds of bottles filled with medicine.

"Oh here it is" she said once she found what she was looking for.

She picked it up, and opened the top and poured the substance on a mug and walked over to Larse who sat on a stool besides her bed.

"Here, this will help ease the pain" she said handing him the mug.

He whispered a thanks and drank the substance.

There was some awkward silence until Larse broke it.

"You, handle those two pretty good" Larse complimented her. Astrid looked at him weirdly.

"Ha, I wish, sometimes they make me want to pull all of my hair out" she said and Larse chuckled.

"My younger brother was the same way( 😒 yes I'm looking at you sis) he would always do some crazy things whenever I was in charge , and I take the blame for his silliness" Larse said and looked down.

Astrid looked at him and frowned once he saw his sad face.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned.

Larse looked at her sadly before he spoke

"I never knew my brother was able to take it that far" he started. "I thought it was another of his pranks, but it wasn't. If I didn't ignore him when he cried for help, and went to save him from that Dragon, he would've still been here with me" he said and one tear fell from his left eye.

Astrid looked at him surprised at what he said.

'A dragon killed his brother?, No wonder he was scared when he rode Toothless' Astrid thought.

Astrid looked at him sadly and walked over to him.

She Wrapped her arms around him, she hugged him and he hugged back shaking as silent tears left his eyes.