Im Here.

Suggested by @JenaveePuryear

Takes place after season 4 of rtte.
________________________

It's been two weeks since the whole fiasco of project ShellFire.

Viggo has been defeated, along with his brother Ryker, and the Dragon riders couldn't have been more at peace but,

Since the volcano erupted after Viggo went down it to his 'death',( even if Fishlegs said that the baby Eruptidon was able to stop the lava flow)

The gang had to rebuild some big parts of the edge since they got damage by the eruption.

But since they called for help using terror mail, Berk along with the auxiliary team, defenders of the wing and the Berserkers (Heather and Dagur ), where able to stop the lava flow and rebuild the damage that was caused and replace it by a stronger, better and new Dragons Edge.

"Phew done! Thanks guys for helping us" Hiccup said as he finished putting the last coat of paint on the new clubhouse and wiped the perspiration off his forehead.

Everyone cheered and jumped happily as they admired the new dragons edge.

"You're welcome Hiccup Haddock. We were glad to help!" Mala, queen of the Defenders of The Wire said smiling.

"Aye!" Replied Stoick as he patted his sons small shoulder which made Hiccup now have a sore shoulder.

The auxiliary team along Heather and Dagur nodded in approval.

"We are a team, and whenever you guys need us, we will gladly be there to help since you guys where always there for us whenever we ever needed your help" Heather said as everyone nodded and Hiccup smiled.

"That was beautiful sister. Just... Beautiful" Dagur said as tears fell from his eyes and everyone laughed.

As everyone else started chatting and enjoying themselves with one another, Hiccup felt a throbbing pain on his head and holded his head while walking inside the club house.

Astrid, his girlfriend, saw this, and with worry in her eyes, she followed him in.

"Babe are you okay?" She asked him seeing he was in pain.

"Huh? Oh yeah M'lady I'm fine don't worry"Hiccup smiled but they both new something was wrong.

"Come on Hiccup we both know that's not the truth, are you sure you're okay?" Astrid looked at her boyfriend with a big amount of concern on her eyes.

"Astrid.. I'm fine, don't worry- *cough* *cough*"

Astrid sighed and went over to him. She put a hand on top of his forehead and gasped.

"You're burning up!" She exclaimed.

"What? Am I too hot for you? *Cough* *cough*" Hiccup said smirking.

Astrid looked at him with an unamused look.

" Hiccup this is no time to be messing around, I think you may have a fever...Or it could be worse! You might have-" Hiccup cut her off.

"Whoa whoa whoa baby slow down, I'm sure it's just a simple *cough* cold, stop worrying about me so much" he said while putting his hand on her shoulders.

"Hiccup like you said before, 'I'll never stop worrying about you, that's just the way it is' " Astrid said and looked at him worriedly as she saw him loosing strength.

Hiccup started getting rather dizzy and held on to her shoulders as he felt a throbbing pain shot through his head.

"Astrid-!" He exclaimed and passed out.