Caught

Suggested by HappyDude010
•••••

{Set in: RTTE

Summary:(man I don't do summary's that much 😂)

In where Stoick finds Hiccup and Astrid kissing under the stairs of the Great Hall in Shell Shock Part 1

Enjoy!}
•••••

“Now that's what I call a plan” Stoick said patting his son shoulder as they where outside the Great Hall.

Stoick left and Hiccup smiled and raised his hand to wave goodbye but someone pulled him by that arm.

And that someone, was her

“You did it!” Astrid said and hugged him coughing Hiccup by surprise.

“I'm so proud of you!” She said smiling happily.

“Most of those ideas where yours, I couldn't have done it without you” Hiccup said walking backwards his back touching the rock wall on the bottom of the steps.

“We make quite the team!” Astrid said.

“I certainly think so” Hiccup said and looked over at Stormfly and Toothless who where chasing each other, but he frowned.

Astrid noticed his frown making her frown also.

“I know that look, what wrong?” She asked with concern.

“Nothing's... Wrong it's well” he sighed.

“Tuff's right, this is huge! Viggo, Berk the edge, and my Dad, putting his trust in me, if the mission fails, we could loose the dragon eye forever!” Hiccup rambled and Astrid looked at hi sadly.

“And that could be the end of the dragon's and they could be hunted to extinction! And i-” he was cut off by her putting a finger on his lips.

“But, they won't be because this mission will not fail” she said and Hiccup looked down still worried.

“And then there's this project shell fire thing I mean, what?” He said and Astrid grabbed his shoulders pushing him slightly to the rock wall looking at him straight in the eye.

“Hiccup, stop. You spent months planning this; is going to work” she said smiling.

Hiccup smiled at his girlfriend and they leaned in to kiss, but was soon interrupted by Fishlegs.

“Oh..My... Thor...” He said on top of Meatlug looking at the two.

Hiccup and Astrid quickly and awkwardly pulled out of their embrace looking at the huge boy nervously.

“What are you two-? Oh wait..I know! It so obvious!” Fishlegs said to them.

“It is?” The young couple said in unison Hiccup smiling nervously and Astrid putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

“Oh course!” He said and lifted a finger up like he just knows what's going on (which he did by the way)

“You're discussing where to hide the Dragon eye once we get it back” he said and Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other without moving a muscle.

“Well Meatlug and I are way ahead of you aren't we Girl?” He said petting the Gronkle and she grumbled happily.

“We got hiding places inside our hiding places” he said. Hiccup nodded and Astrid removed her hand from her ear.