I'm Sorry

Hey how's it going?

Ok never mind

So I went with the loooong option because I want to try something new 😂

Get comfortable cause this might take a while...

Suggested by TheChristianGirl12

Set in HTTYD2 (because I couldn't see this happening in rtte or modern AU)

Also warning: this chapter is kinda PG 13. It's not the actual...You know, but there would be some adult-like themes and sexual harassment. So you can read this if you have enough knowledge. but if you don't ,don't say to me that your mind has been damage  because you have been warned​!

Enjoy!
....

Hiccup POV

Ugh! I'm so stressed! A lot of things are passing through my mind at the moment that have been keeping me up all night with headaches and dark circles under my eyes.

It's been a month since I found my mom or.. Discovered she was still alive.

A whole month since the battle with Drago and his whole army..

A month since my Dad died.

And a month since I became Berk's new chief. I still don't feel like I'm cut up for it. I mean look at me! I'm nothing compared to what my dad was, and I'll never be able to lead Berk like he did.

I don't know if I'll be able to keep this up, and I still can't believe he's really.. Gone..

Tears escaped my eyes as I griped the table I was sitting at, and wetted the pages that I had to sign for treaty's from other islands.

Toothless came over to me worriedly and nudged my hand.

But I pulled him away.

"No...stop" I said remembering how I almost got killed by my own Dragon.

Toothless looked at me with the same expression while my tears where falling out my eyes, when I remember what my father did.

Then I lost it. I flipped the table over and fell to my knees sobbing. Toothless wrapping his wings around me.

"No...Get away" I said to him pushing him slightly.

Toothless looked offended but I just needed space.

He came back to me but I pushed him away again.

"Get out of here!" I said while more tears where falling out of my eyes.

Toothless got scared of my attitude but he went out the door anyway.

I watched him leave while I had an angry expression mixed with deep sorrow.

Normal POV

Astrid was walking around the village saying 'hi' to a few people who she saw.

She kept walking until a voice called her stopping her from her tracks.

"Hey Astrid!" Valka said to her.

Astrid turned around and smiled at Hiccups mother.

" Oh Hi Mrs Haddock" Astrid asked Coming over to the armory where Valka was at.

"Oh please sweety call me Valka" she insisted. And Astrid nodded awkwardly.

"So..How are you doing this fine evening?" Valka said to Astrid and she sighed.