Don't Leave Me P2

Here's part 2

Enjoy!
...

"NO!" The gang shouted and looked over at Viggo's terrified face.

"Brother this is not you! Don't do this!" Dagur pleaded buy Hiccup ignored him.

"Would this help you?!" Fishlegs said and the gang started to try to move Toothless out of the way.

"Stop it fishlegs!" Said Hiccup clearly annoyed. The gang was able to stop Toothless from blasting Viggo and Hiccup was mad.

"Arrrrggggghhh!" He exclaimed in anger.

"No! Toothless plasma blast! Now!" Hiccup said but Heather mentioned to Toothless not to and the Night Fury obeyed reluctantly

Hiccup released himself from Astrid and stood up taking out his inferno.

"Would this make you happy?!" Said Fishlegs seeing Hiccup pull out his inferno.

"Yes!" Hiccup said ignoring Fishlegs trying to stop him and charged at Viggo.

Tuffnut and Snotlout came and stopped him holding him by his shoulders while he tried pushing them away.

"Hey! Let me go!" He said but the two objected.

"Hiccup this what your doing, is crazy! Even for me!" Said Tuffnut and Snotlout nodded.

"What will your father think of this?" Said Fishlegs seeing Hiccup squirming to get free from the two boys strong grip.

"I don't know!" Said Hiccup not caring about what Fishlegs is saying and kept trying to push them away and he succeeded.

"Do you think this is what he wanted?!" Fishlegs shouted at him seeing Hiccup charging at terrified Viggo.

"Yes!" Hiccup shouted swinging his sword at Viggo's head. But instead of colliding with it, he hit Heather's axe.

"Ugh! Heather! Get out of my way!" Hiccup commanded but Heather didn't move.

"Hiccup stop this!" She pleaded.

"No!" He said and swung his sword at her but she blocked the attack with her axe.

Fishlegs looked down at Astrid then at Hiccup who was fighting now Heather.

Heather managed to snatch Hiccup's sword with her axe sending it flying across from him.

"Wha-?!"

"Was this what Astrid wanted?-" Fishlegs said but was cut off by Hiccup.

"ASTRID IS DEAD!" Hiccup cried throwing his fists up and turning around to face fishlegs and dropped to the floor.

There was a long silence and Viggo was utterly surprised and scared.

But there was one thing he felt.

And that was guilt.

"She's...Gone..." Hiccup sobbed digging his fingers into the dirt.

The Dragon riders watched him with sadness as the heir of Berk cried his heart out.

"No..She's not" said Fishlegs cutting through the sorrowful atmosphere.

"What?" The gang and Viggo said surprised looking at the huge boy who had an ear on Astrid's chest listening for something.

Hiccup looked up at Fishlegs with teary eyes with no hope.

"She gone Fishlegs. And there's nothing you could do about it" said Hiccup now accepting lost.