Don't Leave Me P1

OMT I haven't updated in like a century!

(A week to be exact)

I'm so sorry, but here's the chapter

Set in rtte season 4

Suggested by TheChristianGirl12

Btw i also changed the script a bit

Enjoy!
.....

"Looks this nightmare is finally over huh bud?" Hiccup said looking at Toothless who where currently standing around the rocky edge of the volcano​.

"Are you sure about that Hiccup?" Came in Viggo's voice as he appeared sitting on Stormfly having an axe pointed at Astrid's neck.

"Viggo.." Hiccup growled and Viggo smirked.

"Let me guess: you want the dragon eye in exchange for Astrid" Hiccup said in a so obvious tone.

"Oh it sounds so much colder when you say it like that..But yes" Viggo said.

Hiccup furrowed his brow in anger while looking at Astrid who was squirming with no avail to free herself of Viggo's​ tight grip around her.

"Ha, while I do appreciate your assistance in putting my brother back in his rightful place, I must insist that you return it to where it belongs, with me" Viggo said putting the axe closer to Astrid's throat making her gasp in fear.

Hiccup took the Dragon eye from his satchel on Toothless and looked at it thinking on what he's going to do.

"Hiccup, don't even think about it" came in Astrid's voice making Viggo smirk evilly​.

"Come now. Are you really going to sacrifice you're future?" Viggo started gesturing to Astrid.

"All the wonderful years you have ahead of you, for that ?" Viggo said looking at the dragon eye on Hiccup's hands.

"Let her go" Hiccup said and Viggo scoffed.

"You know I won't until you give me the Dragon eye" Viggo answered.

Hiccup looked at Astrid who was shaking her head telling him not to do it since she knows how important the Dragon eye is to Astrid.

"Hiccup don't do it, not for me" Astrid said looking at Hiccup who was looking at her in unbelief.

Hiccup looked down at the Dragon eye on his left hand thinking hard. In what universe is he going to choose the Dragon eye over Astrid? Astrid is everything to him! He can't imagine a world without her in it.

And he's not going to let that happen.

"Times of the essence Hiccup. It's a simple decision, you give me that and I give you your girlfriend back or.." Viggo said and brought the axe closer to Astrid's throat, pressing on it leaving a light mark.

"Aarrggghh!" Hiccup screamed once he saw that and threw the Dragon eye over Viggo's head into the mouth of the volcano.

"No!" Viggo said and jumped of the Dragon going after the Dragon eye making Astrid fall holding her neck.

He looked down, and realizing the dragon eye was gone he stomped over to them and pulled out a dagger.

"You fool!" He said angryly.

"Now you WILL PAY" Viggo said and went over to Astrid.

And in one swift movement, he stabbed Astrid side and she dropped to the floor in pain, blood dripping out from her side instantly.

"NO! ASTRID" Hiccup exclaimed and rushed over to her side.

"Oh gods oh gods this is bad" he stuttered looking at Astrid's pained face.

Astrid looked at him with a sad smile and reached her hand out to hold his cheek.

"No..No Astrid you're going to get through this I promise you don-" he was cut off by Astrid.

"Hey..It's going to be ok babe,don't worry about me, 8 love you" she said and pulled him close with the little strength she had left and kissed him passionately.

Tears where falling out from Hiccup's eyes like a waterfall. But when Astrid let go of his chin, he pulled back and looked in horror at her.

She wasn't moving, or breathing.

"NO!...No Astrid don't do this to me! You hear me!? Astrid!" He shouted and seeing her not respond, he threw himself at her, crying his heart out.

"Why! Why it had to be you?! It should've been me!" He cried harder holding her tight.

Viggo smirked in triumph looking at the heat broken bit in front of him.

He about to leave but forgot about a certain Nigh Fury that was watching the whole situation.

Toothless growled in anger and started approaching the man.

Hiccup too, heard this and his head shot up looking at the scene inn front of him with teary eyes.

"Toothless.. Finished him bud" Hiccup said looking at Viggo with blood shot eyes, his voice was dark and full of sorrow and pain.

Viggo's eyes widened as he started walking back putting his hand in front of him trying to soothe the angry Night Fury.

"Uh..Come on now...D-dont come any closer...Please?" Said Viggo inches away from the volcano's hole.

"Huh? Whoa!" He screeched swinging his arms as he stood at the edge of the volcano about to fall.

"Let's make this shot count bud!" Hiccup commanded and Toothless prepared his shot.

"Wait! No!" Objected Viggo who was now a half step from death.

Now the gang where arriving at the scene and where utterly surprised on what their eyes are witnessing.

They saw Astrid's lifeless body being hold by a very angry and broken Hiccup, and the night fury approaching Viggo heating his shot.

"Hiccup no don't do this!" Said Fishlegs.

"This is wrong! It's not right!" Said Heather with tears in her eyes looking at her best friend on the ground.

Hiccup didn't listen just kept on glaring daggers at Viggo, bit Fishlegs came and kneeled down next to him.

"Hiccup this is suicide, this is not right-" said Fishlegs.

"not right? NOT RIGHT?! HE KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FISHLEGS! how can you say this is not right?!?!" Hiccup shouted that the Gronkle rider winced at the loud outburst.

"Toothless, now!" Hiccup commanded.

To be continued

....

So you guys might hate me now right?

Yeah, anyway I was supposed to post yesterday but I had to go in an unexpected trip and came back at midnight and wrote half of it but fell asleep.

And I'm very sorry but don't worry, part 2 is already half written so I'll post it tomorrow hopefully if there are no interruptions.

Anyway a shout out to TheChristianGirl12 for the suggestion and hope she feels better since she's passing through a hard moment right now.

I hope you feel better Krissy may God give you strength to keep going.

Have a great day!

Skywalkers123