Save Me P1

Long time since I updated... Heh

There where so many Awesome suggestions on my last one shot that I almost couldn't decide on which one to do!. Almost. But I decided to combine some of them and this was born!

Anyway! Here's the story!

Set in rtte after season 4

Suggested bykabiru1234 and TheChristianGirl12 (how's that even possible? No one knows)

Warning: this part has some physical and mental abuse. You have been warned.

Enjoy!
.....

"They will never find you!" He spat.

"That's not true! They will know I'm missing and they will  come for me!" She said.

Viggo laughed looking at her in the cell.

"Foolish Dragon riding girl, look at you! You have been her for two days! Why do you think your so called friends will rescue you since they didn't even notice you where gone?" He laughed again.

It was true though. Astrid has been captured by Viggo and the hunters when she was sent to Berk to get some supplies for the edge because they where re-constructing it since the volcano eruptidon burned down most of the place but they where able to stop it.

And since she went alone on that apparently two day trip, the gang thought that she was on the way to the edge already.

But that they didn't know, is that Viggo was somewhat, Alive.

He was sailing that day around the route to Berk and notice her with Stormfly up above so he decided to shoot her down.

That's when he captured her and boy was it a surprise to Astrid seeing him alive, especially since was very different. His face was half severely burn along with his arms. He practically looked like a monster.

Now she was here. Trapped and caged in a cell. Hearing Viggo insult her trying to make her loose hope.

"I mean really. Isn't it weird for Hiccup to let you go off like that all by yourself? I thought he loved you" Viggo continued and smirked.

"He does love me! He said so himself!" She said angrily.

"Oh but that's where your wrong" he said and opened the sell and walked in closing the cell door behind him.

"If he really loved you, why did he let you go all by yourself?" He said and Astrid didn't answer.

He smirked seeing starting to crumble.

"I thought you two where a team that supports each other and that he never leaves your side especially when he loves something he never lets it go" he said walking around her, poisoning words coming out of his dirty mouth.

"But now I know why he forgot about you." He said and pulled her hair making her face him upwards.

"Look at you. You're just a simple girl that doesn't deserve the attention of the future chief of Berk " he spat and pushed her down.

That, made Astrid loose it.

She stood up, and with a battle cry she grabbed his neck and pinned him to the cell's cold wall looking at him with bloodshot eyes.

"You little-" she started.

"See.. You're also way to violent..
no wonder he just treats you like no one" he said and then   he punched her stomach.