Baby Talk Part 2

[ The picture does NOT belong to me ]

{>Part 2 of "Baby talk"[Short Story]

Enjoy! }
...

Hiccup groaned as the rain poured down from the what was once a clear bright day, but now a grey glum crying sky.

'Why did you have to do that?’ He said in his head feeling the hard drops of rain now starting to wet his clothes.

'In a public area? Really?' His mind kept saying.

He sighed frustrated hearing his mind scold him, his thoughts not helping at all at this moment.

He walked out of the park in to the sidewalk at a normal pace, trying to think of a way to get home now that his wife is not answering.

“Come on Hiccup, think, think” He said to himself tapping his head while a few cars passed by, the people inside not even bothering to stop and give him a ride.

His hand tapped his thigh thinking. He reached in his pocket for his phone and instantly started scrolling through his contacts to see which person he could call.

No one.

Well that's unfortunate.

When Astrid and him got married, they moved far from Berk, well the city, and sadly away from their parents and close friends, an exception to Fishlegs and Heather who lived almost an hour away from them.

When they mentioned to the gang that they were moving, and outside of Berk, off course there were cries, that Tuffnut even clung onto Hiccup's leg desperately and wouldn't let him go until the day after.

But it wasn't worse than Stoick...

Yeah when Stoick heard, he tied the couple to a tree while it was snowing outside as a "punishment" for telling them they were leaving them.

But as we see, that didn't stop them from leaving.

When they finally left, the middle aged couple instantly felt the sadness hit their hearts like bullets. They were empty without their son and daughter in law. But as time went by, they were able to cope with it.

Plus they menaced them by sending the twins to their home if the two don't visit them every four months.

Hiccup groaned loudly again, upset that's he's under the rain trying to get home.

He put his hands inside his pockets and kept on walking with his head down watching the drops of water sinking in to the cracks of the sidewalk below him.

He sighed, his mind still thinking on the conversation he and his wife had a few hours ago. He chuckled to himself slightly despise the current situation, thinking on what he should've said that might've let him have a good night, instead of angering the love of his life and leaving him walking home under the rain.

“Great, now I'm going to be sick” He mumbled. And on queue, he sneezed.

Hiccup blinked and sniffed scrunching his nose from the sudden outburst, calming his breathing trying not to trigger anymore sneezing.

“Bless you”

“Thank you-wait WHAT?!”

Hiccup jumped from the response of the unknown voice, his arms and body jolted in a weird way as he turned around to look at the individual who just replied to his slight suffering.

“Geeze, never knew you were that jumpy.” The voice said again looking at Hiccup.

Hiccup blinked looking at the young man sitting on a bench that he never noticed, smiling at him signaling 'Peace' with his fingers and a head nod.