Birth-Day.

OK since today is a special someone day (well it really was the 29th)

I had this idea since the day I pin point this day on my calendar (Wich was 2 months ago)

All I'm going to say is

Modern AU

Enjoy!
....

It was a sunny day in the city of Berk. The birds are chirping, people are off to work, and the little kids are off to school.

On this day, February 28, was actually a very special day to a certain young adult married haddock (oh yeah)

He loved the day just like any other day because he gets to enjoy this day with the most wonderful person in the whole-

"HICCUP!" Astrid shouted from the downstairs kitchen, well that certainly interrupted his morning.

The young adult, rushed down the stairs like lighting that he didn't even have the chance to put his pants on! But when your wife is Astrid haddock Hofferson, you certainly do NOT want to make her wait.

He got to the bottom and ran to the kitchen. Seeing his wife looking at the floor paranoid and scared, he got worried and was about to ask but Astrid answered his about-to-say question.

"Hospital. NOW" she said looking at him.

He widened his eyes at what he just heard.

"Is-i- it time?!" He asked her terrified.

She shot him a look that Which made him regret what he just said.

"JUST GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL YOU MUTTON HEAD!" she shouted and wobbled to the door as he ran to get his keys from the table and opened the door for her.

See? It's such a special day.
....

At the hospital...

"Uh I- Can someone help?!" Shouted Hiccup as he entered the hospital holding Astrid by the waist.

Some nurses and people turned around and they where very shocked, not because there was an exasperated hyperventilating young pregnant woman about to give birth soon who was looking at everyone like she wants to annihilate them, but because the young man who was beside her had no pants on.

Some people who where waiting for an appointment with they're kids, covered the young ones eyes.

A nurse came to them with caution and confusion and asked:

"Um can I...Can I help you?" She said and Astrid glared at her breathing deeply.

"Oh right! OK we-"

"Oh no. It's happening! ahh!" Cried Astrid as she holded her stomach and everyone stopped what they where doing and looked at her.

"Oh no, the first contraction has happened" dias the nurse and right away some other nurses came and put her on a bed and started roll her away.

Hiccup went to go with them but was stopped by a nurse who looked at hi up and down (so cliche right?)

"I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid you're going to have to-" she started but was cut off by a Astrid screaming her husband's name.

"HICCUP? Where's Hiccup?!" She said as she experienced the second contraction.

"I'm sorry you where saying?" Hiccup said to the nurse with a smug look.

The nurse just looked at him a pointed to Astrid.

"Oh right! Sorry COMING BABY!" he shouted back at his wife "Which is ironic since that's why we are-" he said to the nurse but

"HICCUP!" Astrid shouted.

"Right! Coming!" He said, and just like that, with a few weird looks from the people around, he was off to the operating room with his wife and his soon-to-be-born child.
...

"OK Astrid, once you feel your third contraction I want you to push as hard as you can ok?" Said the doctor (birth doctor? Idk) and Astrid nodded rapidly and nervously.

She was in a semi sitting position on the hospital bed with hiccup besides the bed holding her hand.

She felt the contraction and screamed.

"OK get ready to push" said the doctor and she nodded.

"One...Two.. Three...Push!" The doctor said and she pushed as hard as she can and screamed as she literally crushed Hiccups hand.

"Uh babe? Your kinda crushing my hand" Hiccup said and smiled down nervously at her.

He saw that she didn't hear him. She was breathing In deeply and he could see she was.....

Scared....

"Good Astrid now-" the doctor was cut off by Astrid.

"I can't do this! Hiccup....I'm scared!" She said frightened and tears went down her yes.

"Shh don't worry Astrid, I'm going to be right here with you you can do this" he assured her.

"No Hiccup I can't ahh!" She said as she felt another contraction.

" Come on Astrid you can do this" said the doctor but Astrid cried.

Hiccup stood there, trying to comfort his wife then an idea what to him

He got on the bed behind her with his legs on either side of her (don't think something else) and he grabbed both of her hands with her right hand on his right hand, and her left hand on his left hand.

"We can do this... Together." He said and kissed her cheek.

Astrid nodded and prepared herself as the doctor counted.

A few minutes later

"OK I see the head, one..Two...Three...Push!" The doctor said and Astrid pushed.

"Arrrgh! Ugh!" She cried and holded Hiccups hand tighter.

"Almost there! One more push! One..Two... Three...Push!" And she did and...

The sound of a born baby was hear in that room.

"Congratulations! It's a boy!" The doctor said as he took the baby in his arms and the one of the nurses that where there, cleaned the baby and handed him over to Astrid.

Astrid gasped and tears where already flowing like a river down her cheeks, but they weren't tears of sadness, they where tears of happiness.

"Hey there Aren, I'm your mommy Astrid, and this is your daddy Hiccup" Astrid said as she holded the little baby in her arms.

Hiccup too had tears falling from his eyes as he looked at his new born son.

"See? You did it" he said to Astrid.

"No..We did it, without you being there for me...I wouldn't know what to do" she said and Hiccup smiled.

A few minutes passed with them looking at their baby who was sleeping soundly when Astrid remembered something.

She looked over at Hiccup and smiled.

"Happy birth-day sweety" she said and both of them laughed.
....

Yes! Pun intended BTW

Even if today isn't February 29 at least is close to it.

So did you guys like it?
If you did, vote and comment!

And happy birthday! To our beloved dragon Rider Hiccup!

Suggestions are always open if you have one.

Have a great day!

Skywalkers123