Seriously? P2.

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END VERY IMPORTANT!

Enjoy!
....

"We came all this way, for a broken boat?!" Snotlout shouted annoyed.

The gang arrived at the beach where chicken 'said' she saw something out of the ordinary.

But all they saw was a broken boat, shipwrecked on the coast of the beach.

"Stop whining Snotlout, let's go check it out" Hiccup said and approached the boat.

The gang looked around it, and Fishlegs gasped once he checked aboard.

"What? What is it?"Hiccup said and Fishlegs pointed to a pole and broken sails on the decks floor.

Hiccup furrowed his brow but crouched down lifting up the sails.

He gasped stepping back when he saw a person laying there on the wooden deck not moving.

"Toothless!" Hiccup commanded and Toothless along with the help of Stormfly lifted up the pole that was on top of the man.

Hiccup crouched down looking at the guy who may or may not be alive.

"Uh.." Hiccup muttered shaking the guys shoulder a little bit.

The guy woke up groaning in pain and widened his eyes looking at the teens in front of him, and their dragons.

Hiccup sensing that the guy was frightened he reassured the guy that the dragons aren't going to hurt him.

"Don't worry we won't hurt you..Well they won't hurt you" Hiccup said gesturing to their dragons.

The guy calmed down once he saw that the scary beasts are no going to eat him.

"I'm Hiccup by the way." Hiccup introduced himself stretching out his hand to him. He took it and shook it.

"Here" Hiccup said giving him a jar of water and he gladly took it.

"Thanks" he said taking a sip.

"What's your name?" Hiccup asked him as he took another sip from the jar.

" It's Larse" he said. Hiccup nodded.

"Well Larse, this is the gang, that's Fishlegs,"Hiccup introduced gesturing to the Gronkle rider who smiled waving.

"That's Snotlout" Hiccup continued and Snotlout smirked.

"I'm the leader by the way, I control this place-oof!" Snotlout was cut off by Astrid punching him in the stomach making him groan in pain.

Hiccup rolled his eyes and continued.

"The twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut" Hiccup said and the twins said 'hello'

"And this, is Astrid" Hiccup said looking over at her lovingly and Astrid smiled.

Larse smirked looking over at the Divine Beauty recalling what Viggo said.

'She certainly is a goddess' he though to himself.

"Uh Larse?" Hiccup said snapping his fingers in front of the young man's face snapping him out of his devilish thoughts.

"Oh sorry what?" Larse said while Astrid eyed him suspiciously.

"Uh we asked, what happened to you?" Fishlegs said and Hiccup nodded.

"Oh, right..Uh, well I was on my way to visit my cousin, when a storm caught me out of nowhere! Tossing and turning my boat almost splitting it in half!" Larse said and the gang gasped.