Seriously? P1

Long update I know.

On with the story!

Set in rtte

Suggested by kabiru1234

Enjoy!
.....

The sun rose over the horizon casting it's morning rays on dragons edge, indicating that it was time to start the day.

"Good morning bud" Hiccup said to his half asleep Dragon on the floor next to him.

Toothless merely grumbled as he moved his head to the other side not facing his rider, and cuddled himself tighter.

"Oh get up you lazy Dragon! It's time for breakfast!" Hiccup said getting out of bed.

He put on his peg leg and armor rushing down the stairs.

Toothless started standing a little groggy and stretched his wings and legs.

Once he finished stretching he followed his rider out the door.

Hiccup and Toothless decided to walk down the path to Astrid's hut to say hi.

Right on time, Astrid came out of her hut rubbing the sleep for her eyes yawning. 'beautiful' Hiccup thought and went over to her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear:

"Good morning M'lady. You look beautiful this morning" Hiccup said flirtatiously.

Astrid smiled and rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Morning babe, who knew you could be such a flirt?" She said and playfully.

"Well, it's true, you are beautiful" he said and kissed her cheek.

Astrid blushed and pulled away from him abruptly punching his shoulder.

"Ow! W-what was that for?!" He said shocked.

"That was for making me blush!" She said and Hiccup smirked.

"Awww did I make M'lady embarrassed?" Hiccup teased and Astrid raised her fist.

"Ok ok I'll stop please don't punch me again!" Hiccup said blocking his face with his hands.

Astrid shook her head smiling and walked pass him to Toothless.

She petted the Dragon and mounted Toothless.

"So.. Aren't we going to get some breakfast?" She said.

Hiccup laughed and mounted Toothless behind her.

"Wait so you-"

"Are going to fly him? Yes" Astrid said smirking and be put her foot on the wing control petal.

Hiccup had a look of horror once she nudged Toothless lightly with her foot and they shot up to the sky.

.....

"Your job is to go under cover to the edge as guy who was shipwrecked on their island" Viggo said to his cousin.

"What do I do then?" The young man asked.

"Well you're supposed to figure out their weaknesses and plans so I can destroy the Dragon riders for good!" Viggo said and his cousin rolled his eyes.

"Look cous, I think this 'dragon capturing' obsession it's making you a little loco don't you think?" He said.

"What?" Viggo said not understanding completely.