Can You Fix It? P1

I'm back people!

It's been a long time since I updated, (please don't kill me) thank you all for your awesome comments and votes on my one shots. It really made me feel better.

Anyway to stop from talking about..Well that, here's the one shot!

Based on Twintuition but as always, with my own twist 😉.

It's also like my idea of how Astrid got her new axe but instead its on season 4

Also Heather is on this one, yay

Warning: whiny cry-baby Heather and Astrid ahead

Suggested by TheChristianGirl12

Enjoy!
......

"Now!" Shouted Hiccup and right away there was fire blasting at a dragon proof chain that was wrapped around two rocks.

"Anything?" Shouted Astrid while hiccup and Fishlegs walled over to the chain.

Hiccup touched it and sighed loudly with disappointment.

"Nothing, is not even hot" he said clearly frustrated that they weren't making any progress to break the chain.

The gang where at the arena trying to see if they combine all the dragons fire on the dragon proof chain to see if it will break. But is taking longer than they thought.

"Huh, that combination of blasts just isn't enough to melt the chain" said fishlegs.

"Uh hello? Why are we not just using Changewing acid, we know that works duh" said Snotlout clearly not understanding what they are doing.

"Aww thanks for volunteering to milk a Changewing for us" said Astrid sarcastically amused.

"Hahahaha funny Astrid" Snotlout faked laughed not amused but his dragon Hookfang laughed.

"Is not that funny pal, just remember who fills your bowl" Snotlout said to his dragon who did not like that remark so he blasted his behind. And apparently, Snotlout didn't need to go sit in a bucket.

"Ahh hookfang!" He said angrily rubbing his behind.

"Look, we're not always gonna have Changewing acid on hand Snotlout. That's why we have to find the right combination of dragon fire to get through these chains" Hiccup said walking over with Fishlegs to their dragons.

"I think we need more of our dragon's fire" fishlegs said in somewhat excited.

Hiccup walked over to his dragon Toothless and stood beside him.

Patting his dragon's head, he got into position along with Toothless.

"Ok bud, one more time." He said staring at the Target.

"Toothless go!" He commanded and Toothless shot a plasma blast with Hookfang following suit.

" Barf Belch." Hiccup said. But the Zippleback was on the ground snoozing.

"Hello? Hi?! Are you gonna help or not?!" Shouted Snotlout.

The Zippleback just turned around like he was annoyed of Snotlout's sudden outburst.

"No Snotlout we're not. Because as usual Hiccup and Fishlegs are over thinking everything" said Tuffnut who was laying on the floor with his sister.

"In delicate matters such as these, logic and reasoning can only take you so far" said Ruffnut and Snotlout looked at the twins weirdly.

"You have to trust your instincts"