Breathe P2

So I made a part two since it was going to be 2 long. get it? You see what I did there? never mind

Enjoy!
.........

The submeriper closed its mouth and Astrid swam on top of his head, went to the back, and poured the acid on the chain that was on the tail and went to leave to go to the submarine but...

Noticing it was ascending to surface, she away panicked. The submeriper was about to hit her with its tail but she swan out of the way and the force of the tail hitting the water gave her a push to the iron dome.

She took off her helmet and gasped in air.

"Just a little bit more, just stay together a little longer" she said thinking she can talk to the iron dome, and that it will listen.
....

At the surface, fishless finished reeling ( is that the right word?) The winch in and looked at the water.

"Hiccup! Look" he said pointing at the water, he came and saw (even if you can't really see it more like "felt it)that that submeriper has been set free.

"She did it! Haha! Yes she did it!" He shouted and everyone cheered.

"OK, everyone pull!" Hiccup commanded.

"Ahhh!" Ruffnut shouted in horror as a boulder that came out of utterly nowhere, came towards them and hit the winch, causing the chain that holds the iron dome to break, making the dome slip into the water again.

Right away, Stormfly grabbed the chain in her mouth, but it was to strong that it pulled her in the water right away.

Stormfly got to the bottom and looked at her rider through the small death song amber window with sorrow.

Astrid put her to hands on the wall of the dome and looked at her dragon with the same expression.

Stormfly tried to shoot at the dome and tries to move it but it was no use. She came back to the window and looked at Astrid with a sorry look.

" Stormfly go! Save yourself!" Astrid shouted through the iron dome.

But Stormfly didn't leave her, she put her snout on the window and Astrid placed a hand on the window to recreate the "dragon trust" move (or 'hand thing').

Astrid smiled at her dragon but knew there is no way she is going to live now.

"I know girl..." She said and looked behind her seeing the dome was filling up with water now up to her chest, and fast.

"I wouldn't leave you either" She said. And with that, the dome filled up with water as she took a deep breath, and holded it in to 'touch' the snout of her dragon before...

"Stoamffllyy!" She scream letting some air out of her lungs as she saw the submeriper behind her dragon.

Stormfly growled and shooted the tidal class dragon to keep him out of this, but the submeriper ignored her.

The submeriper went and grabbed the iron dome witch Astrid was in and started swimming up to the surface. Now at this time, the Air that was left in Astrid's lungs was gone and replace by water.
....

The submeriper surfaced and the dragon riders looked at the humungus beast in shock as the submeriper dropped the iron dome on top of the boat.

Hiccup rushed over to it with fishlegs and looked inside. Seeing his loved one not moving, his heart broke into millions of pieces and started to panic.

"We need to get her out of there! NOW!" He shouted.

"B-but how?! It's dragon proof!" Fishlegs said also panicked.

Toothless roared with worry and Tuffnut came to the scene.

"We got this! Barf belch!" Tuffnut said putting a metal rod on the bottom of the dome.

The Zippleback intertwined their head together and pushed down on the rod making the bottom of the dome snap open.

"Now pull her out QUICKLY" fishlegs said and Hiccup came and pulled Astrid out of the dome.

He put her on the ground and right away started performing mouth to mouth on her (did they do that back then? Idk)

After a few minutes, he waited to see if she would wake up.

A tear escaped his eye as he waited and pressed on her chest to see if she would wake up.

Stormfly came and nudge her but she wouldn't wake up.

"Astrid breathe please! I..C-cant loose you! Please breathe." He said crying.

Hiccup hugged her and started to sob on her and the rest of the gang lowered their heads losing hope.

Then, Astrid gasped and started coughing out water and looked at hiccup who his face was full of emotions, she saw surprised, relief and...Love?

"Astrid!" Hiccup said and hugged her and cried on her shoulder.

Astrid sat there, surprised of what just happened and confused on why was he so worried about her.

"Your alive....Your alive...I..I thought I lost you" he said still crying.

Even so, she smiled and stroked his hair soothing him to stop his crying.

"Shh I'm OK Hiccup, I'm here, don't worry" She said and pulled away to make him look at her.

"I'm sorry" she said.

He looked at her with confusion.

"What? Sorry for what?" He asked.

"I.. Disobeyed you and didn't listen to you when you where just trying to protect me, and I almost drowned for that mistake" she finished.

"Oh Astrid...I'm just glad you're ok, that's all that matters to me" he said and smiled at her.

They started to lean in but...

"Ahem." Interrupted Snotlout and the couple stopped what they where about to do and looked at him sheepishly.

"I don't want to ruined this beautiful moment (OK I do) buy don't we have to...I don't know CATCH THE PSYCHO THAT CAUSED ALL OF THIS!?" he yelled angrily.

"Oh right" Hiccup said and turned to Astrid.

"You. stay. here since your still too weak" he commanded her.

"But-hmmph!" She tried to object but hiccup crashed his lips on hers. Even if the kiss only lasted a second, it was long enough to shut her up.

"Let mount up!" He shouted to the gang and mounted on toothless.

Astrid sat there dumfounded but a smile creped on her face once she realized what happened.

"Ok" she whispered to herself smiling.
....

DONE, this is the first two parter one-shot I've ever written.

Thanks Again to TheChristianGirl12 for the suggestion (and for giving me a name to call that...Thing)
I really loved doing this one because I got to see the episode to get the exact same words (with twists)
To match what they said.

But you don't know how long it took me to do this part since I have to go back and edit it since I got confused with hiccup and Astrid ( since in the ep was hiccup, I had to change the script)

But I think it came out well.

If you liked it vote and comment! And if you didn't..You know what I always say (to not repeat the same thing all over again).

Hope you guys liked it! Suggestions are always open just comment or PM me anytime (except after 12pm I really need to get my sleep 😅)

Have a great day!

Skywalkers123