Just Hold On P2

Sorry for not updating sooner, I had big list of things that I had to do in the last 2 days, and a lot of meetings since being a missionary kid I had to be present and involved.

Also I was off line for a while because I wasn't in any wi-fi ranges. (That's the word right?)

Anyway here's part 2!

Enjoy!
.....

I said to her that she will get through this, and that she needed to hold on....

I'm such an idiot. Why did I let her go off like that?!. I could've said "No! Stop!" And nothing of this would've happened!

Who am I kidding? She's too stubborn! It would've been a futile attempt to get her to even listen....

And now look at where and how she is now...

We couldn't let her stay at the edge since her wound was very severe so we flew to Berk as fast as we can to get Gothi with...Hope..
....

Astrid is now laying in my bed in Berk since I volunteered (more like begged) to Gothi and her parents to let me take care of her since it was all my fault.

She hasn't woken up yet. Gothi said she was in some kind of coma because of all the blood she lost and I'm starting to get worried...

Because it has been one month...

It has been a month since the accident. A month since we brought her to Berk and Gothi said she was in a coma.

A month since I've last seen her eyes, her smile, or heard her voice.

I took her hand in mine and looked at her beautiful face while rubbing circles on her hand.

She looked so peaceful and tranquil and a small sad smile captured my lips as her chest rose up and down slowly.

I was sitting at the edge of the bed still holding her hand and with the other caressing her cheek. Toothless purred sadly.

"I know bud...I miss her too". I said as I used the hand that was caressing my Valkyries cheek to pet toothless.

"I miss her so much" I said as tear fell down my cheek as I looked at her.

"I'm sorry Astrid...That I wasn't there to protect you...That you are now in this condition...." I said as more tears stained my face.

"Please! Wake up!....I can't loose you!...Don't leave me... Please.....please..i....Love... You..." I said and uncontrollable sobs where heard.

Toothless tried to comfort me but it was just so painful to see her like this. She's my Everything, the reason why I'm still here today. The reason I wake up every morning. The encouragement I get to start a plan and finish it. And the Hope I have to keep going.

But.....

I failed to protect her.

.....

The week went pass all the same. With hiccup not leaving Astrid side that he even refused to eat.

Later on Stoick had to obligate him to leave her resting on her own and eat something since he was very pale and weak-er..

It looked like HE was the one who was sick and Astrid was just sleeping!

But as stubborn as he is, he refused, but Stoick said otherwise.

He told his son that if he doesn't go down and eat and take some air, he will restrict him from coming in his own room! So he will not be able to check up on Astrid.

Right away, Hiccup knew he had lost the argument so he gave in and did as his dad ordered.

Everyday for the past week, he will come in, and do the same thing as he always since the accident.

He will sit there at the side of the bed, hold her hand, and tell her all about what happened in the day, and how much he misses her, and how he wishes if she would wake up, and apologizes Every. Day.

And if it gets very emotional, he will even sing to her and cry over her Every time he finishes.

Stoick and toothless along with everyone in Berk get very worried since he doesn't fly on toothless anymore so he can just see her.

And also stops Everything he's doing and was not able to concentrate on literally anything since his mind was on Astrid.

And it started becoming like a problem since he is literally talking to a person who is not responding.
....

"Hey..How it going?" He said to her as she just.. Breathed.

"Remember when I said that I love you? Well...I really do mean it."
He said and smiled but small tears falled from his eyes.

"I..I- I...C-cant imagine...A world..W-whithout you in it you know? I just can't! Astrid... You're my Everything! I love you! See? I said it! I LOVE YOU! And I am broke without you" he said and lowered his head on the side of the bed still holding her Right hand, and sobbed.

A few minutes of sobbing, he felt a soft hand caressing his hair. He wasn't so sure it was Astrid until he hear a voice soothing him, Her voice.

"Shh don't cry Hiccup....I'm right here" she said softly.

Hiccup froze, but slowly lifted his head up and there, forest green eyes meeting Azure eyes that where filled with happiness and love.

He widened his eyes and only one word came out of his mouth.

"....Ast" it wasn't her full name but she didn't care.

"I love you too Hiccup" she smiled
....

Tada!

Interestingly I was really going to make her either die, or loose her memory.

But this idea came instead..... Thank God.

I mean, would you guys kill me if I ever did that? 😅

O well this chapter has fewer words than the other chapters I've done but i really liked this one.

Again thanks to @TheChristianGirl12 for suggesting this and for being my support.

Really thank you, I really appreciate to know that there someone here that is supporting me AND that is a fellow Christian.

Hoped you liked it! Vote and comment!

Have a great day!

Skywalkers123