For a Price

What would have happened if Astrid was the one with the bounty on her head?

Suggested by TheChristianGirl12

Based upon the episode of season 4 "midnight Scrum" but with my own twist.

Enjoy!
......

"Come back here!"

"Get her!"

"Don't let her get away!"

Those where the shouts of hunters persecuting someone.

She was running.

Running for her dear life actually. She went over hills and through the forest as sweat poured down her forehead as arrows and axe's flew out of nowhere! and she was almost out of breath.

Now I'm imagining you're asking why?

Well just that there are bunch of hunters, (maybe all kinds of hunters to be exact) that where chasing after her.

Why isn't she fighting back You ask?, you might think that since this young warrior has the way with an axe, she is supposed to be fighting off those hunters and victory is no surprise to her,

But there where just to many off them!

She panted as she got out of the forest and tried to catch her breath but only to look up and saw a hunter jumping from a huge rock, with his axe heading at her head.

"Arrrrggggg!" Came the hunters battle cry as he swung the axe at Astrid but she slipped under him making him only attack the ground.

She laughed as she slid down the slippery grass but that enjoyment was gone when she realized..

"What? Oh woaaaaa!" She screamed as she was sent tumbling down the slope.
...

"Stomfly!" She screamed as she kept on running, dodging arrows and axe's that where being thrown at her. Man she wishes she can use her axe while running.

Stormfly along with Hiccup and Toothless where on the bottom of a hill collecting some apples when they heard her voice, and Stomfly growled angrily at the direction of it.

"STOORRMMFLLY! HIICCCUUUUPPP!" she screamed as a whole 'army' of hunters could be seen behind her as she ran down a hill.

She slid down the hill and saw as Hiccup and Toothless along with her dragon Stormfly enter the scene and got into action.

Toothless shot a plasma blast to some hunters making them well, being spread across the hill.

"Get em Toothless!" Said Hiccup.

Stormfly shot her spines at some hunters that made them fall and one of them dropped a rolled up paper.

Astrid smiled up at her dragon when they finished fighting off all of the hunters.

"You ok?" Said Hiccup with concern as he walked to Astrid who was still on the floor catching her breath.

"Yeah, I think so" she responded but he still felt worry for her. Stormfly came and nudged her rider and Astrid giggled

"Don't worry girl I'm fine" she said.

"Who where does guys? They didn't look like dragon hunters" hiccup said to Astrid and offered her hand to help her stand up, witch she took it gladly.

"You I don't know. With all the flying axes and the tumbling down hills, I forgot to ask" she said sarcastically and smiled

He gave her an unamused look.

"What? Oh come! You didn't think I could pull your sarcasm off did you? so your sarcasm is rubbing on me" She said putting her hands on her waist.

"What? No no I didn't mean that it's just.." he trailed off as he saw Toothless and Stormfly playing with a piece of paper on the ground.

"Whatcha got there bud?" He said as him and Astrid came closer.

Once they saw what it was, Astrid widened her eyes and gasped.

"I think I know who does guys where" said Hiccup.
....

At the clubhouse.....

"What?!" Exclaimed Snotlout as looked at the paper.

"Viggo put a price on Astrid's head?! Oh no, now everyone is in the archipelago is going to be looking for her" he said showing them the paper with the bounty.

"Thank you Snotlout for your undying support" hiccup said sarcastically.

"Your welcome. And don't worry babe, if they come to you, there going to have to go through me first, well Hiccup first since I'm not going to be fighting, I got to keep this face looking beautiful!" He said and flexed his muscles and Astrid gagged.

"Hmm I wonder if Viggo's paying the bounty with Berk's gold" said fishlegs.

"That much irony should be illegal, let me see that!" Tuffnut said and snatched the paper from Snotlout.

Tuffnut raised it up inspecting it. "Wait a minute, there's no mention of us at all!" He said madly

"It's all about Astrid" said Ruffnut with slight anger

" typical. I demand a bounty replace on us immediately! And let the helms be released!" Said Tuffnut.

"I'll put a bounty on us" said Ruffnut.

"Thanks sister, I knew I can count on you. Alright, we need flattering pictures for our flyers. A creepy alias. Mine would be, 'not the tuff' " Tuffnut said the last part with a weird accent and Ruffnut agreed.

"Even if Viggo's  is planning on paying the bounty with Berk's gold, why Astrid?" Said Heather.

"I don't know why Viggo is after Astrid but I do know one thing, he is NOT getting any close to her, not in my watch." Hiccup said and this made Astrid smile.

" in the mean time, we are not going to be going to Berk's 400 anniversary party. It's too risky" said Hiccup.

"What?! Hiccup what about your dad? Won't he-" started Astrid.

"Yes yes I know he is going to be mad at me for not going but this is more important I can't risk anyone looking for you and hunting you down" he said.

"No I'm not going to let your father take the heat on you just because I have a Price on my head" she said determined.

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy (well except Heather she thought it was sweet) Hiccup spoke.

"Buy Astrid is too-" he was cut off by her.

"No Hiccup, I'm am going and that's final." She said and he sighed in defeat.

"Fine but your not leaving my sight" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine."
.....

Time skip! ~ Everything happens in Berk with the 400 year anniversary and the bounty hunters capturing Astrid.
....

"Astrid? Astrid?! Astrid!" Shouted Heather as she walked through the streets of Berk.

"Wha-what? What happened?" Asked hiccup coming to the scene.

"It's Astrid! She's missing!" Heather said panicking.

Hiccups eyes widened but his expression turned into anger.

....

To be continued....

*Music intensifies*

Oh well, sorry for taking so long to update this part but anyway: did you like it?

Next is part 2! So... yeah...

Hope you guys enjoyed this part if you did, vote and comment (man I'm getting tired in writing that)

As always, have a great day!

Skywalkers123