Just Hold On

Based on defenders of the wing P2 but different.

Suggested by TheChristianGirl12

Enjoy!
.....

As the dragon riders along with Queen Mala of the defenders of the wing sored through the skies, they where still trying to figure out where the eruptidon that Viggo captured might be.

Mala looked very sad on the back of his now new King in training Snotlout, on top of hookfang his dragon.

Astrid looked over the now troubled Queen and whispered to hiccup pointing in that direction.

Hiccup flew (with toothless) over to her and asked:

"Are you ok Mala?" He said with concern.

The Queen was snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the one legged boy.

"Yes...I'm fine" she said not making eye contact.

"If your feeling air sick we'll be landing soon to water the dragons" hiccup said.

Mala shook her head and looked at him.

"He's hungry Hiccup..." She said finally.

"Who? Snotlout? He's always hungry" he said with a smile.

"No, the eruptidon, he must constantly eat lava...Or he will die" she said with sadness.

There was a big silence as everyone looked at her with astonishment and shock.

"When I was just a little girl, there was an earth quake that disrupted the lava flow" Mala said and looked down at her "cape" Which had an eruptidon carved into it.

"It wasn't long before the eruptidon was frantic and starving, he became so weak, he wasn't able to fly to another food source, only deep prayer for the lava to return to save our beloved dragon but now..." She finished looking at Hiccup.

"Mala look, starved dragon is no good to Viggo, he has our dragon eye he must know this about the eruptidon, in the mean time, that can help us! We'll fly over active volcanoes until we spot him" he said with determination.

"If only it was so easy. The eruptidon doesn't need an active volcano to eat, it's appetite is insatiable and it's desire aments. So much so, that it will eat through the rust if a dormant volcano till it erupts." She said

Hiccup widened his eyes shocked.

"Dormant volcano?...The snow capped peak at dragons edge is a dormant volcano....!" Fishlegs said with realization.

"Classic maces and talons move. Viggo is going to use the eruptidon to destroy our home!" Hiccup said with now anger staring to show.
....

As the dragon riders got to the edge, there, was Viggo and his men already putting Viggo's plan into action.

The dragon hunters freed the eruptidon. When the eruptidon saw the dormant volcano, being extremely hungry, he took of flying towards it.

Viggo looked at the magnificent beast flying towards the volcano with a smirk.

"Oh I love it when a good plan falls perfectly into place" he said sensing his brother Ryker behind him.

Ryker took a glance at Viggo before turning back to look at the eruptidon flying in the distance.

"Well see brother... Well see.." Ryker said.
....

(Time skip! Everything happens with the lava flow at defenders of the wing and all
that stuff blah blah blah)
....