It was my boyfriend, Kewon, who was standing at the door

It was my boyfriend, Kewon, who was standing at the door. "Hey baby", I said coming into the house while still texting Devanté. "Sup. Why you coming home late? This is your second time coming home late.", Kewon said angrily. "I just came from work. NASA didn't need me today. Calm down.", I said calmly and reasonable. I sat down on the couch and was still texting Devanté. Devanté is something else with his mysterious self. Kewon slammed the door and stomped his way towards me. "Wassup with you and this smiling shit? What's so funny? I wanna laugh.", Kewon asked. "Nothing.", I said while putting my phone on the couch. My smile that I had while talking to Devanté left so quickly. I now had a sad straight face. For a while, my phone kept vibrating. Damn Devanté, you blowing my phone up like I'm the superstar. Kewon noticed and said, "Who tf is dat textin u, huh?" I could hear the anger come from his voice. "It's just some guy I meet at the cave. He's harmless and funny.", I said. I picked up my phone and began texting Devanté again. Kewon looked at me. I could feel him looking at me. He was standing up. He walked closer towards me and slapped my phone from my hand. "Wtf was that for Kewon?", I said confusingly. Tf wrong with this nigga. "You really texting other niggas ALL IN MY FACE FENDI", Kewon yelled. "It's only a guy from the club. He's not effecting or changing me. You need to calm down", I said. "Girl who tf you think you talking to? Ima needa u to lower yo fucking voice when you tryna speak to me.", He yelled. I got up from the couch grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen. I went back to texting Devanté. I could hear Kewon stomping towards the kitchen. He came towards my face. "Who tf told u to leave while I'm still talking to u?", Kewon yelled at me. I ignored him and still texted Devanté. "So you just gone fucking ignore me, huh?", Kewon said. I saw him shake his head and walk around 3 times. He stopped and thought for a minute. "Bitch, you gone fucking listen to me now", Kewon said underneath my neck. I was battling for a grasp of air. Yup, that's right he was choking me. "You gone go whenever I say go. You gone stay whenever I say stay. And you gone shut the fuck up whenever I say that. Do you understand?", Kewon said in my ears. I was going in and out. Everytime he talked, his grip around my neck would only get tighter and tighter. "Bitch I know you fucking hear me. Now you wanna shut the fuck up now? BITCH OPEN YO FUCKING MOUTH" Kewon yelled at me. Tears started coming down on my eyes. I kept trying to let go from his grip but he used one of his hands to grab mines. He pulled my hands towards my back. Tears came down even more because of the pain in neck now my arms. "BITCH I SAID SPEAK RIGHT NOW", he said again. I opened my mouth and said, " I. Can't. Breathe. Ke-ke-kewon." His grip got loose and I could finally breathe. "Ima ask u one moe damn time, do u understand me?", he said whispering in my ear. My face was so red that it looked like i had an allergic reaction. My neck was also red and had his handprints all around. "Yes, I understand.", I said crying. "You see what happens when you keep fucking playing with me?", Kewon said. I don't understand. Wtf does his mean i keep playing with him? He looked at me with such disgust and hate. I turned around so I couldn't look at his red eyes anymore. He sighed and said," Now take yo stupid ass upstairs in the bed", he said. I didn't move. I couldn't believe my boyfriend that I've been loyal to for 6 years choked me till near death. And to think, he told me that he would never lay a hand on me in "such an unpleasant way". The love of my life was going to be the hate and disgust that almost killed me. "I SAID TAKE YO STUPID ASS UPSTAIRS NOW", Kewon yelled. He grabbed my arm and took me upstairs. He kept pushing, dragging, and pulling me up the stairs. When we finally made it, he pushed me so hard that I fell. I turned around and I saw Kewon and he slammed the door. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror we had. My neck. It's so red. I touched my neck. Fuck. It hurts. My arms were still hurting from when he pulled them back. I stopped trying to touch my neck. I walked and sat on our bed. Wow. Our bed. Kinda sounds weird now. Tears came down my face. I wiped them away but I ended crying silently. Love of my life almost choked me to death. Smh. Maybe if I sleep it off, he'll be fine and everything will be okay. Everything's going to be okay.

Sorry I took so long y'all. School is a needy and demanding ass bitch. I wanna give two shoutouts to BennyBearr for voting on my story and being my best friend irl and jodecipowers just because she's my inspiration and because she's such a cool person and I think y'all should follow them🤷🤷🤷. Make sure y'all comment and vote so y'all can get shoutouts and remember that i love you all💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞