MAN AND WIFE

Yay!

#26 in FANFICTION

He stood right at the alter with his bated breath for his Wifey. The sheer pleasure and bliss moment has finally arrived.

Today, he would fulfil the promise he had made to his Jalebi, his Wifey 8 years ago.

From this very moment, she would be legally and every possible way she would be his, only his. As a matter of fact, since the day she was born, she was his.

The moment he saw a baby wrapped in a pink towel looking around with her hazel and laying her eyes at an excited him hovering over her, she belonged to him, she always will.

  Since ever, Forever.

And today by fulfilling every ritual, he would enter his real conjugal life with his Wifey and then he would make sure that there is no looking back.

No painful memories, no tears of betrayal, no fear of separation, there would be no space for any such evils and the only think he would make sure his Wifey renembers is his unending, undescribing and soul-shearing love for her.

They have actually passed an ordeal which burned all the evils and negativity and leaving the best for them.

How longer they have come from Jalebi and Godzu to Wifey and Husband. The phase in-between shower them with so much of hindrances, tears, hurts, insults but patience, virtue, love and faith won at the end, Ahh!  At the actual beginning.

Today, standing at the alter waiting for his Wifey, he could wish Nothing expect for the barriers to eradicate, the Almighty to shower his blessings on them and ugh, the killing wait comes to an end.

Looks like, God listened to it and right before his eyes, he saw his wife downcasting the stairs looking exquisite and HEAVEN.

THIS IS HIS HEAVEN.

Elated to the core, he put forward his hand for his Wifey to hold it,the moment she reached him. The women left her sides contendly.

Now, that her husband has held her hands, they know she needs nothing more.

Placing her hands softly in his and gripping it with double the intensity made her chest swell.

She eyed him this time only to bite back the urge of hiding him behind her veil for that utterly, devilishing handsome he was looking.

This man standing over here, looking Nothing but Divine, is hers, only hers. As a matter of fact, he has always been.

Since, she had opened her eyes in this world and held his pinky finger in her strengthless little fist, he belonged to him. He always will.

He was unable to keep off his eyes from his Wifey and felt like hiding her in his broad chest for how divine she looked. His Wifey, His Woman.

How they wished this whole thing to vanish and they just get lost in each orher never to regain the composure, the senses.

But Alas, the annoying nudging of his sister Anjali who was giving her sweet mischievous smile to them brought them back to the present making them go itchy.

Finally, the Garland exchange ceremony started and Khushi actually had a hard time putting it on him as Akash had lifted him betraying his sister.

But one sad pout from Khushi and Arnav head bowed down to her level even after Akash, NK and Aman's loud scoffing.

She happily made him wear the garland pleasuring his eyes with her enchanting smile and then showing tongue to the other men.

Arnav, too, happily made her wear the garland with her eyes misting and the public went Aww how Arnav wiped her tears even before they could roll down and then kissed her forehead.