REVELATION

SURPRISE.. SURPRISE..

Aman- Then who the hell are you to her?

Arnav-M her husband dammit

Aman-Ohh.. So you remember..

Rajmata's Room..

The Royal Priest-There are no chances of king's marriage now and..

Before he could continue further
Rajmata interrupted him..

Rajmata-What are you saying?

The Royal Priest-M just saying what I have seen..

Everyone was concerned after hearing this but then nodded to complete his words..

The Royal Priest-There is no scope of king's marriage now as he is already married at the age of 15 and now only chances of his remarriage with the same girl is there..

Rajmata sat down on the couch hearing this while Shashi ran to grab a glass of water for her.. The King of Kanpur was shocked too..

Arnav's Room..

Aman-Yes..a husband who after taking the vows backed off shattering the poor soul by denying the relationship 3 years ago..

Arnav - Don't accuse me as if m a culprit

All of us were responsible for it..

Aman-I do agree.. We all were responsible but it happened all because you wanted it to happen.. You always knew that you both can't be together but you were so much possessive that you married an immature child just because you were afraid of losing her..

Arnav-Don't present it like I forced her.. Even she agreed to marry me.. And if she was a kid that time.. Even I was..

Aman-Yes but a sensible one and not naive like her and then don't forget what you did to that poor soul at that night when she ran from her home to you thinking you would stop her granny and accept her but what you did.. shattered her and her every dream

You cleared that day that this marriage means nothing to you.. So now why it affects if Khushi marries someone else..

Arnav-I don't know Aman.. I don't know anything.. I just know that I can't tolerate her with anyone.. I feel to tear apart that person who oogles at her.. My hand itches to kill the person who touches her.. I feel to turn the world upside down when she ignores me but I know its not love.. It's guilt because I married her when she was just 14 and then she accepted me as her husband eventually with time.. That is why I feel like this..

Aman's anger reached to its peak.. So you want to say that you don't love her.. He asked to Arnav

Arnav(with surity in his voice)-Definitely not Amy..

Aman-Then why don't you want her to get married while you are ready for your marriage for the second time with someone else?

Don't you want Khushi to have a family.. A husband.. Kids

Once Rajmata calmed down the Royal Priest started again..

The Royal Priest-Moreover there will be no other women in his life ever except for his wife.. But they together have to cross so many hurdles but their love will conquer all..but only if they realise and accept the relationship which has minimum chances but if they does.. Then I would just like to say that don't try to seperate them as they will be together till eternity and no one can stop this from happening..

When Arnav thought about this.. Khushi as someone's wife or mother..He could imagine only him as her husband and she bearing his kids..

Being Shocked he opened his eyes..

Aman(continued) -You can't tolerate her..being with someone else and can't accept her as your wife in front of the society..

Then what the hell you want her to be.. The king's mistress?

Arnav lost his sanity after listening this..he turned and punched him hard on his face..
He was seething in anger like a lion..
You *******.. How dare you to call her that and with that he began to beat him more and they both went into a fight with each other..

Just at that time.. NK entered into the room along with Khushi who had a nervous face which soon turned into shocked and horrified along with Payal.. Akash.. NK and Lavanya..

They were fighting as if they would kill each other if not stopped..

Akash and NK ran to part them from each other.. They were glaring as if they are predator of each other and ready to attack all over again..

Arnav(shouted)-M not going to leave you.. I will kill you today

NK who is the youngest of all said-Wooooo.. Bhai.. Aman bhai

What are you both doing?
Is it your way to celebrate this special occasion? (He asked with amusing expression on his face)

All began to glare him for raising such silly thought in such a moment..

NK(realising that he said something stupid in a serious situation) -Umm.. I guess you were not celebrating but fighting but why?

Arnav(roared)-Just tell him to get out of my sight otherwise he won't be alive

Aman(with equal pitch)-I even don't have any interest in wasting my time with stupid egotistic king

Saying this he left the room while Khushi ran after him to first aid him and seeing the concern in her eyes for Aman more than him killed his little sanity left and Arnav punched the mirror hard breaking it into pieces and shattering the pieces on the floor..
Others ran to him while Lavanya stood there shocked with what she witnessed..

Aman sighed coming out.. He did all these to make him realise his feelings and he was successful also but yet he denied again and his attempts failed and he was again back to square one then he said something which hurt him more than it would hurt Arnav but he hadn't any choice and then taking a sharp breath he said what would hurt the HUSBAND inside him to an extent that he won't be able to digest and definitely would give some piece of mind to this oaf friend of his.. Which finally led them into a fight.. however he didn't feel the pain by the punches rather was happy that he awoke the Protective Husband within him..

He was wondering how he would make Arnav realise his love..

If Arnav says that his level of jealousy and possessiveness towards Khushi is not love then what the hell is it exactly in this stupid king's dictionary when he can clearly see love in his eyes for his wife.. His Khushi..

Well.. Finally the suspense ended..
Almost all thought that they would elope and marry but they are already married 6 years ago..i.e in their childhood..
Why? You will get to know in the coming chapters and flashbacks..

Yes..They are married.. However it's not a piece of cake.. They have to face many hurdles now and mostly fight with ownself as Khushi is shattered by his denial and Arnav is confused about his feelings and afraid of losing the throne..

The past would also be shown in the flashbacks and the story will be more clear then..

Do tell me you liked the story theme or not..

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter

Silent Readers atleast you can vote if not comment .. Please

WHEN THE ROYAL BOWED DOWN TO LOVE(COMPLETED) #ICAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें