FRIENDSHIP.. POSSESSIVENESS.. HOPES

Khushi was walking hastily outside as her inner thoughts were suffocating her.. But suddenly her leg stumbled due to the rug and she collided to someone's back..

The person turned immediately securing her from falling due to his turn but Khushi just felt disgusted on being saved by him..

Well the person was not Arnav but Aman..

She stood and started neating her dress while Aman could just stand there with a nervous smile..

Glancing him one more time she was about to move outside when he clutched her tightly from behind.. She was alarmed.. It wasn't like he hasnt hugged her like that earlier.. He is her childhood friend and can never have any bad intention towards her.. One can bet on it..

She was just shocked for being hugged like that after so long.. She was alarmed as what might other would think and she was angry because he was forcefully hugging her..

Aman.. Leave me before I kick you hard.. Khushi warned while gritting her teeth..

Kick me Khushi.. Beat me but don't shut your Amy.. Aman said almost with tears in his eyes..

Aman.. M warning you.. If you don't leave me at this instant then I won't attend any of your wedding function.. Khushi threw the emotional words at him and she knew she had hit the bull's eyes as Aman instantly left her but not completely.. He was still clutching her arms tenderly..

Didn't you hear what I said?
Leave me Dammit..
Khushi shouted this time..

No.. I won't.. He was as stubborn as a kid..

Aman.. Khushi said in a warning tone..

You will run away the moment I will leave your hands.. Aman said afraid like a child..

Have it any other situation.. Khushi would have hugged her best friend tightly but things has been drastically changed now..

I won't.. Now please.. Will you?
Composing herself Khushi assured..

Aman knew now Khushi won't run.. He could read it in her eyes. Thats what eventually makes two persons friends.. Right.. He left her hands and she made a small distance instantly..

It hurted Aman.. The girl who used to shut others who advised her to maintain distance as they are now grown-up was now today creating the gap.. Just because he tried to unite his Khush and Arnie..
He realised that may he his intention was pure but the way he adopted was nothing but betrayal but later and by the time it was too late..

M sorry Khushi.. He suddenly said..

Please Aman.. Don't.. Just don't.. I just hate this word.. Khushi was red in anger.. The past flashing infront of her..

Khushi.. Aman stepped towards her only to be stopped in mid as she showed him.. Her palm as a gesture to stop where he is..

Aman.. Give me some time.. Its not easy for me to forget what you did.. Khushi now said pointedly.. She very well knew what Aman wanted..

Okk.. I won't say anything.. I won't ask for any sort of forgiveness.. I won't even expect you to behave normally with me but please.. Please Khush.. Don't behave like am a stranger.. Don't shut me.. Consider it a wedding gift for me Khush.. Aman pleaded..

Khushi closed her eyes for a moment.. She opened her eyes and sighing said-
Fine.. I won't shut you.. The most I can do for you as for now..