DID YOU MEET KING ASR

Yes..its true that now India is a free democratic country still in our country the royal families till date holds special position and respect in the society..
They work for the betterment of their subject and the people kind of worship them for their kindness and generosity..
Such was a royal family in Lucknow owing the Sheesh Mahal ruling over there since decades..

Today is a very auspicious day in the palace and whole Lucknow as it is the coronation ceremony today of the Yuvraj of this palace..

Completing his degree from Harvard  University he came back to his place to serve his subject and the royals could not be more happy and proud by this decision of Yuvraj

He has always been a very disciplined person right since his childhood and very strict towards following the royal customs and regulations

Analysing his interests and qualities it was already presumed that one day he will ascend the throne and become the new ruler working more efficiently for the subject..

So since early age he was called as YUVRAJ by everyone over there

Today..after his coronation at an age of 23..He would be given the title of KING..

He is much more like  BRITISHERS in his habits and ways..Strict..Disciplined..Punctual and Tough..

He was way particular in fulfilling his each and every responsibility and that too with utter devotion..

He Was very particular about following the rules and customs also..

He never broke any rule nor spared anyone who dared to break and rule

He was a kind yuvraj looking after every need of his subjects but one mistake and the culprit would have to suffer his wrath..

His father lost his life after long illness..and with that he had to take each and responsibility on his shoulders..he had become quiet.. hot headed stubborn and kind of aloof keeping his thoughts tightly closed within himself..

He was a very handsome human with body of a Greek God with a golden heart and anger like a volcano along with stubbornness and huge ego..He was a charmer but he didn't entertained himself using his charm

His one suave look and every attention would be gathered by him..

But he kept far away from women as he thought that they are just a source of distraction and makes a man weak and YUVRAJ NOW GOING TO BE KING ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA has no place for weakness and distraction in his life..

He being a royal was taught that whenever he will get married it will with a royal princess and that was also a reason he has been away from comman girls all his life..

But will it be like this always?
What if one sudden day a middle class girl come into his life with a flash of light and turns his heart and mind up and down?

Moreover what if without his permission his heart starts to fall head over heels in love with her?

Would the ruthless cold-hearted King listen to his heart?