WOMAN.. A BLEND OF LOVE AND COURAGE

The first person to notice Arnav's presence was Rajmata..

Rajmata smiled warmly at him while he made his way towards other people.. And that's when everyone noticed him too..

Khushi turned around seeing everyone's gaze on the door and the moment her eyes met his.. She gulped nervously because through his eyes he conveyed that he heard all.. Along the word.. The leftover was down by the glow of his face..

She looked here and there and that's when she noticed two other figure joined by her husband..

She looked keenly at them and that's when she realised who they are..

So.. That's the reason why he went to Fatehgarh.. But why he brought them with him here?

Arnav touched his mother's feet and then straightely went near Lavanya who had buried her head in her husband's chest..
The moment he saw her tear stained cheeks.. His blood boiled.. He glared at NK..

He is loosing his control with every passing second.. Payal offered him a glass of water and he could see how Khushi was avoiding to meet his gaze..

He offered the pale faced lady a seat.. Who sat little hesitantly with her 3 years old sleeping baby..

By now.. Everyone was curious to  know the lady and her kid's identity..

Arnav's eyes met the nervous eyes of Payal whom he assured with a blink of eyes and in the next moment.. He saw his sister relaxed..

He was amazed to see the level of confidence and trust she had for him..

He then looked at Khushi again and no doubt.. In this tensed situation too.. He couldnt help himself from smirking seeing her all flushed..

He then said one of the house attendant to call Shyam out..

So.. The time had finally arrived.. The time for end of the show.. Shyam's evilness..

No sooner the attendant left.. She returned back with a very enthusiastic Shyam.. Probably because he thought that he would hand over him.. His dream project for which he had to do nothing besides torturing his own second wife and playing innocent in front of her family and using her brother's money and hard work for it..

Duh.. Scumbag in the truest sense with no shame at all..

But it was short lived because the moment he reached the hall with his ever fake humble smile and his gaze landed on the lady.. The sight drained out all the colour from his face..

He folded his fingers in a tight fist and glared at his first wife with anger and nervousness..  Anjali who was sitting with their son Aarav..

Yes.. She was not his girlfriend rather his wife whom he married some five years ago.. He lied to Payal because he knew she could file a case against him for marrying her while being married to some other lady.. It was illegal moreover his marriage would have been invalid as he isn't divorced with Anjali..

This fact had been a huge blow to Arnav too and that was the reason why Khushi was hell confused.. No one had thought he could plan so evilly and efficiently.. He kept his wife and son in a deserted village which was almost unreachable but his ill fate.. He underestimated King ASR..

The moment she saw him she stood glaring at him with hurt filled eyes.. Making her kid sleep on the couch.. She stepped towards him and the moment she reached him slapped really hard on his face startling everyone present..

Well.. Instead of looking at them.. Khushi immediately looked at Arnav with confusion written all over her face while Arnav just assured her by his eyes and asked her to wait for a while..

Rajmata quickly made her way towards Arnav to enquire about the lady who came with him and dared to slap the son-in-law of the house..

Arnav said mouthed her to keep patience for some time and have faith.. She sighed and looked at her daughter who looked as calm as ever which confused her.. Not only that.. Her heart was indicating that something isn't correct.. That its related to her daughter's married life and its anything but good..

Shyam looked at Anjali with anger.. He was not one of the men of this house who gives women authority and right to voice out instead He knows how to tame a woman..

And this woman who actually happens to be his wife and is living and enjoying on his money dared to slap him.. She needs a lesson..

Right now.. He was not thinking about her reason to be here or how it would affect his life.. Hus ego was briused and he need to satisfy it by returning this chit of a woman the same favour..

He flared his nose and raised his hand to slap her but the moment he could.. He felt a strong grip on his hand.. He turned to his left only to see Payal clutching his hand tightly restraining him from slapping Anjali..

From the time Anjali had arrived.. She noticed her every gesture and expression.. It wasnt of someone caught of bluffuing anyone but of one suffering betrayal.. Replicating her feelings completely..

Then and there she had known that she is completely alien to Shyam's each and every evil plan.. May be she is not aware about her marriage too..

She kept silent waiting to see her reaction once Shyam comes and the moment she saw the pain surfacing her and then she giving him the hardest slap she could.. She came to know that she is a victim just like her..

Hatred filled more in her when she noticed Shyam fuming and raising his hand to slap the woman whom he claims to love irrespective of the fact for the slap..  her reason by being betrayed and his ugly truth out..

Arnav had visited her with a motive to catch her and then Shyam would be trapped but when he learnt the reality that Anjali has no idea about it.. He was shocked and confused.. He cross checked and result was same.. Anjali actually had no idea.. Infact.. She knew that her husband is in abroad working really hard for his dream project..

Arnav had seen her shocked state and pain and it hurted him because it had not been many days for him to see his sister in the same state.. He saw how she cried her heart out clutching her son tightly in her arms.. The little soul was so confused and terrified thay Arnav almost felt his heart in the pit of his stomach..

He has always been a very reserved person.. He never communicated to any woman except her family but seeing the broken lady probably a bit elder to him.. He couldn't restrain himself from comforting her.. She had cried keeping her head on his chest and he had comforted her just like he had to his sister..

Much after.. He had seen the same determination and courage in her eyes as Payal.. And then and there he had decided.. He won't do anything this time..

Because the two ladies who suffered in that evil man's hands would decide his fate.. He knew and had full trust in their capabilities and way of justice on own for themselves..

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter..

Do vote and comment if you liked it..