BROKEN TRUST AND NEW DETERMINATION

The family ran towards entrance and Garima grabbed Khushi's arm with worry and anger.. Ofcourse worry for her Daamadji and anger for the latter..

Khushi.. What kind of behaviour is this?
He is doing all these just for you but instead of appreciating it.. You are showing your tantrums..
This time it was dadi who thought to put some brain in her egoistic granddaughter's mind..

He has already done enough for this lifetime Dadi.. I don't need more from him.. This remark made Dadi frown and Arnav stiffen..

Khushi.. Bitiya.. We can talk about this.. Please calm down..
Garima tried to calm down her daughter.. She very knew Khushi was hurt beyond repair but she was worried for Arnav too and she very well knew where this all would lead too.. She feared that.. If that happens then their hanging relation would doom more.. She didn't wanted to happen that..

There is nothing to talk about Maa.. Why don't you understand.. This man has already harmed enough.. I don't have more to loose..
Khushi's next words made Garima and Arnav hypervent while the others stood confused..

Mistakes can be rectified Khushi.. It should be given a chance..
Garima tried to calm her again..

Mistakes can but not sins..
This time it was Akash who finally chose to speak for his sister.. He has been a silent spectator for years now.. Its high time he takes a stand for her..

This man broke my trust Maa.. It can't be repaired ever..
Khushi said mustering the courage which his brother gave her with his support..

What if I do it?
Arnav finally spoke while making a direct contact with her.. The desperateness he had in his eyes to prove something was quite amusing for Khushi.. Even after doing so wrong.. He still had the audacity to meet her eyes and then claim to do every repair..

Ohh.. King and his wittiness.. Must have planned something again.. Khushi thought and in next second she blurted it out in form of words with added bitterness and harshness..

How?
By some planning and plotting as always or by playing guilty and good the way you are doing for last few years..

There was a sense of disgust in her tone which seemed quite hurtful..

Khushi.. I know I have hurted you but I..
However King didnt take it on his heart as he just wanted to be forgiven.. He needs to pacify her and then she would forgive him.. This was what running in his mind all the time.. Irony.. Isn't it? He isn't just ready to realise the density of the loss caused..

Khushi felt like someone sprinkled salt on her wounds which were yet to recover.. She banged her fist on the table and turned around.. Her family was worried to the core.. And her so called husband.. Well.. He was still in his illusion..

Without caring where they are and to whom all they are showcasing the ugly part of their relation.. He walked towards her but she showed him her arms which stopped his feet and she stated as a matter of fact-

Hurt?
Really King?
You have hurt me.. No.. King.. You have devasted me..
My passion.. My strength.. Everything..
Look where am I today.. Just because you played with my feelings like at pro and not only that you shattered me and my trust breaking both into zillion of pieces..

Enough Khushi.. Why are reacting like this?
What has he done?
You both got engaged by mistake and he just accepted it.. He saved our family's reputation and instead of being thankful to him.. You are disrespecting him..

She looked being flabbergasted at her granny who had unknowingly revealed a dark secret..

And then it striked Khushi.. She looked into Arnav's eyes and then her mother's.. They both failed to meet her eyes.. Painfully.. She closed her eyes controlling the lump which made her throat ache.. So both the mother-in-law and Son-in-law duo have not revealed the truth to the family till now.. That's why. He.. A satan is being treated as a Deity.. It was cent percent expected from him but not her mother.. Not after she witnessed her daughter's devasted state after opening up her past while crying bitterly curled up in her lap.. On the night of the engagement day..