THE DUES DUTY

I will run, no matter what. She informed confidently though this time she too was half-terrified and more like half-pretending.

Then be ready to collect the shattered pieces of your family's dream because I would crumble them brutually. He challenged rather confidently this time shocking her.

Bitter tears rolled down her cheeks making him close his eyes shortly.

No, he did not mean it to be vengeful rather he wanted her strong but why the hell their talk cum Argument turning ugly.

He should stop lest it starts suffocating the comfort in their relationship.

He determined to bow this time, to stop this silly reason which is certainly dreadful for them but her next words flushed out all of his sane husband's thoughts.

Like you did with your own sister?

No, she did not want this.

Indeed, she wanted to talk about Payal and Akash to Arnav but certainly not in an argument that too just to weaken him verbally and mentally. She took an ugly step and regretted the moment she blurted it out but it was late, too late because it alarmed her husband who looked distraughted at the moment.

Yanking her closer again, almost sucking out the breath of her, he demanded answers-

What did you say?

What about Payal?

But she was cold and numb. She actually had no idea which direction to take to alter what she already did.

Seeing her all silent, he, whose patience was already exhausted, jerked her roughly while shouting, the beast totally owerpowering-

I want an answer dammit!

At that moment, something took over her, something she learnt from her loving husband, something to sooth the bruised heart, something definitely known as manipulation.

Smirking evilly she twisted her lips while mocking him-

You seem desperate Husband.

Upon the feel of his fist tight in her hairs, she knew he is on his edge, so, why not push him off completely?

Hell, you actually are Husband.

His eyes Spitted fire while her conveyed the feeling actually going through in a disheveled  state.

His grip tightened along with her mockery-

Then, I assure,

Lingering for a second, she continued-

You won't know it.
You won't get a chance to calm down your desperateness.

Arnav had a hard time believing that this is his innocent jalebi, that she is his selfless wife.

Selfless, yea, time to trying strike her positive nerves then.

Eyeing her darkly, he asked with a tone laced with pain and a bit of his diplomacy-

Even at the cost of your best friend's happiness?

The look she gave after listening to this.

Yes, thats what he wanted.

Now, finally, he would have his way.

A little push more and his wife, his jalebi would be back but with strength.

His motive for taking a bitter way would be fulfilled and not futile.

I assure I will revive her dream, I will fulfil it.

WHEN THE ROYAL BOWED DOWN TO LOVE(COMPLETED) #ICAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें