EXECUTING THE PLAN

The night seemed dark and Blake. The moonlight seemed faded than some previous nights or may be it appeared such for the two craving souls who are deliberately tangling their highly webbed relationship.

Twisting and turning for the umpteenth time on their separate large, lonely bed, they stood near the window, admiring the moon and the twinkling stars, the beauty of the dark night.

Unknowingly a long-holded lone tears escaped from their eyes.

What their mouth couldn't speak, the tears conveyed.

This separation, this helplessness to love each other is squeezing their strength, them but they don't see any way out of it.

Every earned power and respect over the years would be at stake,his passion, her self-respect, all would be churned and chided at the cost of this one relationship.

This one relationship, the soul of Arnav and Khushi.

Night fell and Morning dawned with them still at their respective place. Hours spent into thinking. Both had different feelings, different plans and its high time, they both act upon their pondering.

Everyone eyed not Arnav but his again grown annoying stubble. It has been one week for Khushi gone to her home, though she was in conversation with everyone except her husband, her absence made the palace hollow again, her husband's heart to be specially mentioned. The working beast was back who had stopped eating, sleeping unless it is required. The family noticed that something really important and urgent needed his attention and so they chose not to intervene.

Though, Payal could not help but inform it to her brother's wife who played disinterested but her worry laced voice on the call with deliberate speaker on did the work.

Her too intelligent Bhai ran to grab some food assuring his little sister notices and informs as well to his wife, though he didn't failed to show that she no more concerns him.

By now everyone had already guessed that a major incident on that night led to all these. They couldnt help but pray for the couple because making any of them understand is next to impossible.

But Arnav was not the only one who was depressed. Aarav too was very depressed to not find his mami in the same house. If he would not have been sleeping at that time, he wouldn't have let his mami go anywhere at any cost.

Though he got his share of attention as he was taken to ice-cream shops, parks by his mami joined by his maasi and mommy, his mamu did not even got a single glimpse of his wife.

The family who had been overjoyed on receiving the warmth, care and love of eldest Daughter-in-law of the house craved for it once again. It is one of those thirsts which could never be quenched. Not a single drop but they want the ocean of it.

Arnav sat at the his usual seat on the dining table munching and relishing the dishes much to everyone's surprise and aww. Lavanya who was sitting beside him hugged her tenderly making him a bit auckward, considered how uncomfortable he is with all these gestures from every lady except one, one and only his wife.

But then she is his truest friend and the childlike she is being these days had already imprinted her as his baby-sister in his heart. So, keeping the auckwardness at bay, he stroked her hairs like an elder but one person was red with envy.

Need to know?

No, not Khushi. She is at her remember.

Its actually NK.

NK, the husband?

Ahh!
Wrong Again.

NK, the baby-brother.
Yea, the baby-brother is envying his pregnant lovely wife considering the fact that she always receives his Bhai's soft behaviour, care and love and his share is reserved for angry glares, scolding and preachings.

Arnav bit back a laugh seeing his youngest sibling green in envy but could not help but adore him.

It actually long, as a fact never, he showed his soft behaviour, care and love towards any of his siblings.

He was just like a strict teacher trying to make the best out of them in every way possible. That was his way of showing his love and care.

But since the time he realised his love for his wife, the only one who received his care and love in childhood and pain and hurt from him since teenage, he realised what was lacking in his other relations as well.

He realised which gap has been created due to his strictness along with his passion and selfishness.

It costed a very heavy amount. It costed the sacrifice of his little sister's dreams, her happiness.

A wave of guilt hit him making it hard to gulp down the food. He looked at the face of his little sister. His Payal. She had started smiling once again just like his NK is. He is actually thankful to Lavanya for keeping his brother lively and being the best wife for him.

Payal looked at her brother feeling his loving gaze upon her.
His eyes, something different depicted through his eyes today.
What is it, she could not exactly pin point.

Her brother gave her a cold look making her gulp. No matter, how docile he has becomr lately, his one this kind of stare still shuddered his siblings.

What wrong she did now?

Did she commit something unpleasant to earn this look from her bhai?

No, she don't want his that form back for her.

Thousands of thoughts started banging her head which came to a halt when her bhai stood from his seat and made a way towards her.

He forwarded his hand towards his sister, who kept her shivering ones in him, only to feel his hold tightening.

No doubt, it made her feel protective but nervous as well.

Locking his little sister's hand in his, he ordered to NK-

Bring each and every member outside NandKishore. Its time we bring the person belonging here.

The seriousness in his limited sets of words filled with possession and determination worried everyone.

They already knew where he is taking them to. But the question is why all of them?

What exactly are his plans?

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

Do vote and comment if you liked it.