NOW MEET HIS LADYLOVE KHUSHI

If the KING is a control freak..How about his ladylove better say QUEEN be the 180 degree of him..

What if she loves to break the rules that too especially strictly meant not to be broken?

What will happen when the TORNADO MEETS THE VOLCANO?

Khushi..
Young..Beautiful..Sassy..
As per her..Life is adventure..freedom..and everything that makes a person happy..satisfied..Blissed..

She lives to the fullest with no bar of rules..for her rules and those who make such rules are just lame excuse of life

Hailing from a middle class family never created any hindrance between Khushi and her dreams..

She has always been a live wire..with full spark..

She always achieved whatever she wished..

She literally ran away from her house when her orthodox granny arranged for her marriage at a mere age of 17..

However it's her father always who stands by her side in every thick and thin

He literally bashed her granny for attempting something which forced her daughter to take such a step

He assured his daughter of no such happenings in future without her consent but She urged to stay in Mumbai and complete her studies

Graduating She once again listened to her heart and instead of doing the regular jobs..
She chose to become RJ and her decision proved so right as within short span of time she earned lots of love and fame..

Her enchanting melodious voice created a sensation and now she is among top of the RJs..huge in demand..

After 5 years finally She agreed to return back to her native..that too just for her parents and brother

So..finally today she is back to Lucknow..Wearing her cute yellow sunshine top with denim shorts she came out of the airport searching for a cab..

She loves Lucknow but have an irk towards the so called royal family of Sheesh Mahal since childhood as she has always seen them way to disciplined which is not needed all the time as per her

Pompous people always showing their kindness and being worshipped as some deity

However she really respected the King Amar Singh Raizada for his broad thinking and welfare works especially for the girls of the state..

Khushi studied in one of those schools that were funded by the royal family to provide English education to all the section of children be it elite..middle or lower..

Its irony that we are living in the 21st century but still hold orthodoxed and superstitious beliefs where a girl is a burden for many though Khushi always feels gratitude towards her parents who hold no such pathetic thinking and her upbringing was done in the way it could be..BEST..

She was not just the princess but the CHAMP PRINCESS of her parents and brother..

Coming out of her thoughts..She hired a cab..dumped her luggage in it and headed to her home excited about meeting her family after so long..

Well..Two totally opposite people in all the terms..they are..

What is going to happen when the eventually meet?

What if knowingly or unknowingly the situation bounds them together in a lifetime togetherness?

To be continued..............

Please vote and comment if you want this story to be continued further..

Thank you.........